Finley & Francesca

Each with his own preference i suppose, i have a friend which _____s his coffee similar to you, i tried once and my hands been shaking for an hour or so :joy:

15 years working in retail. I need my coffee to handle bulls__t from customers.

Much like on here then really :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m Italian I _____ classic espresso coffeeā€¦however, Iā€™m curious what you mean when you say I put some syrup in itā€¦

I once tried American coffee I wanted to v___tā€¦basically _____ a liter of water with a drop of coffee in itā€¦

Thatā€™s me, the only way i can _____ coffee is like that, coloured sweet water basically and some added milk :joy: :joy:

My every day _____ is the Nescafe 3 in 1 sachet and i still add sugar and milk to it :joy: :joy:

everyone _____s coffee the way he likesā€¦I as an Italian am used to a small cup of concentrated coffeeā€¦(I donā€™t want to offend anyone Iā€™m just talking about my experience)ā€¦of course there are people to whom Italian coffee sucksā€¦to each his ownā€¦ :hugs:

1 Like

One of my best friends _____s Italian style expresso, Jesus Christ, the teaspoon almost stays still in the middle of the cup, that strong it is :see_no_evil: :joy:

That doesnā€™t seems an expresso at allā€¦ :joy: :joy: At least not comparable to mine

Mine like this, at home

I agree but there are various types of espresso there is the lighter one and the stronger one depends on tasteā€¦you definitely donā€™t have to _____ a liter of brown waterā€¦ :joy:

Letā€™s get back on topic before Jabba knocks on the door with swords in handā€¦ :joy:

Youā€™re right, and there it is a pic with lovely Francesca :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

maybe itā€™s me but francesca compared to the first time we saw her on vhtv she looks thinner especially in her faceā€¦

Well compared with the first timeā€¦ now she is naked :grin:

I wouldnā€™t say so really. To me she looks the same :man_shrugging:

I was talking about the faceā€¦the rest of the body is always perfectā€¦

Well, the pregnancy is definitely showing. But it looks good on her!!

1 Like

And just my thinking maybe itā€™s my TV contrasting the imageā€¦

3 Likes