Finley & Francesca

so she didn’t get pregnant :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

what was the fight about? anyone know

Early today / this morning. Not sure, but it deep not seem to be very serious, more like aggressive argumentation. Did not get the impression it would affect them much beside from current day

Normally in video software you should have an option to select the recording area by manually defining the area with your mouse.
But the video as is works fine. :+1:

didn’t know how to do it becausein the recording program I had full screen as the default setting… @WARIO explained to me how to set only one recording area :+1:

You should have a drop down menu somewhere where you can either select full screen, mouse defined and possibly varying size overall squares.
Might be worth looking what it is set to in the settings, as if it is set to default setting the menu option may not even appear.
You may have an option in the settings to set it as say User defined.
Most video programs are good but they vary enormously in the user interface, some are very user friendly and others not so user friendly.
It can be a bit of a mine field.
Obviously every manufacturer will say theirs are the best but they often aren’t.

I use Bandicam, which many use, as the interface is very clear and you do have many options.
There is a free version as well but you are limited to 10 mins record time which for many is quite enough. Obviously the longer you record the bigger the file.
VHTV only allow a file size of 100Mb to upload.

thanks for the explanation…I use EaseUS RecExperts pro for a fee but I never paid for it…anyway I was able to set the manual mode so with the mouse I can select the area I want to record… :+1:

Well your uploaded video worked fine so now you can set the recording area you should be flying now :+1:
I like to record the whole VH video area (not screen area) first as it includes the time etc etc which many like if they want to locate it on the time line.
Then if i want to show a specific area i then resize the window to suit, you also get it larger if you open up the VH screen to full screen on your monitor.
Once the window is up you can usually manually resize it by dragging the sides with the mouse.
Have fun.

ok thank you very much man… :hugs:

Altijd goed om video’s van jezelf te bekijken Fnley . :crazy_face:

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What a gorgeous view. Thank you @Finley!

3 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

:blush:

4 Likes

GOTCHA :smiley_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :joy:

4 Likes

Want your coffee like Francesca?

1 teaspoon of coffee
3 teaspoon of sugar
and 1 good full teaspoon of condense milk

Might be a bit sweet for my taste

3 Likes

She obviously likes coffee with her sugar :roll_eyes: :laughing:

That’s exactly how i _____ my coffee as well :joy:

I prefer my coffee black, no sugar or syrup. Not uncommand that I have 4 espresso in one cup.

Not allowed sugar really as am diabetic so have to watch my sugar intake but is very difficult as everything has fucking sugar in it these days, ridiculous really.

1 Like