Finley & Francesca

They are my favs as well, in fact, it is the only product i buy from KFC :fire:

Tali laughing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I was meaning that I thought it simply related to a peak in activity in a particular room at the time it shows rather than, as I found out later, a peak in viewers.

I hope she went full Scottish tradition in that tartan. :nerd_face:

Does that apply to women as well? You might not be surprised to read that I am not aware of such things so I am willing to plead ignorance with this one.

Appreciate that but can’t you see that views and activity are basically related to each other.as
you won’t really have one without the other in normal circumstances is all i am saying.

It’s quite usual in different realms to find a lot of activity on bars and totally empty cam or someone on cam in the before or after minutes of that time space.
I even notice sometimes activities on timeline from on division that is empty while there are some kind of movements in other house areas

What’s known as time lag eh, now you see it and now you don’t :laughing:

A fine example of views rather than activity or should i say zero activity.
How the hell would so many people want to view that for gods sake :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Seems like a lot of people like watching this dull realm though…

…with you of course :grin:

Sonya practicing scratching that moaning old gits (robwin) eyes out :wink: :grin:
realm26-cam11-1679922881

4 Likes

The Queen of Queens is home :heart:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Work sharing ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing:

Thankyou pal very interesting, amazing, but interesting :laughing:

I think one vote for M&H counts as double, realistically it’s the only way they have a chance of being there :wink: either that they have a lot of fans that don’t venture out to other realms :joy:

:heart_eyes: :fire: :bomb:

1 Like

2 Likes

A Tali Tail :thinking: :heart:

2 Likes