Finley & Francesca

You don’t need to sign out look at the house plan the green ones are the free ones
bandicam 2023-03-26 12-31-51-997

Yes so I am just finding out. :slight_smile:

I always had you down to be a smart kind of guy :wink: Oh well even I can make mistakes :rofl: :rofl:

Well it wasn’t all that long ago, I found out exactly what the peaks on the timeline meant. I always thought it related to activity in an apartment but it’s actually to do with views.

Hope you feeling better, get well soon :hugs:

You look stunning in tartan Tali :heart_eyes: :heart:

4 Likes

She wore it just for you, :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Which one is it? I know there are quite a few different clan based ones and then presumably others which have been made up, for tourists and the like.

I’m not sure which one it is as there are 1000s of them :man_shrugging:

Well i suppose you are correct in both cases as views are closely linked with activity really.
If there was no activity the views would be much less i would say.
Having said that i have noted that unocupied rooms often appear in the previews or with people s___ping :laughing:

1 Like

bandicam 2023-03-26 16-30-43-463

bandicam 2023-03-26 16-31-03-865

1 Like

KFC spicy chicken wings …yummy :heart_eyes:

A lot more Yummy :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

How are you able to tell they are spicy and not extra crispy or original recipe wings? :astonished: :poultry_leg:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Here in the UK and also back in RO we only have spicy/hot chicken wings at KFC so i assumed that over there is the same :man_shrugging:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Верно :+1: ты прав

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying this :hugs:

2 Likes

It looks so good the spicy flavor are my favorite from KFC and great job at recognizing the flavor :clap: