Finley & Francesca

Check wiki :+1:

1 Like

Sonia is her name

I have never used Wiki and don’t know where it is or how?

1 Like

Thanks, John :+1:

1 Like

You are very welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Here you go

3 Likes

Thanks, Jab! :+1:

:heart: :heart_eyes: :heart:

5 Likes

Non-carlos friendly :joy:

2 Likes

:cat2: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Hmmm, where is Tali ?

Yeah was thinking that too :cry:

1 Like

Some improvement in sex, in relation to disinhibition, having images with some light, it’s new and really different, in the bath (except in the shave, which was different and some good images), in the bath she remains very closed, always avoiding images, always same position

Man, firstly, she is a guest, even if she’s Fin girlfriend, she is shy and you need to give her credit for even having a bath here

Totally agree and as result, just for your own masturbation pleasure will add only black & white photos (the ones that originally may be FULL OF LIGHTS i will edit them to black and white) and capturing only bad angles!!! That way you will the the king of :-1:

:white_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :black_heart:

I repeat again, still shy

I agree my friend i agree!! But still, i can trust anyway that you will fulfill your social media pages with all her photos

:white_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :black_heart:

I only post uninhibited and good images, not shy images with shy residents or guests

Don’t be a liar, “amphibious” photos there :joy: :joy:

Just in a quick watch on last ones

In these images one can see the discomfort of there being light, almost all the “action” was sex almost, covered, when they undressed completely, stopped

Dexter & Kelly apartment, only Dexter & Kelly are relaxed, wonderful Kelly, is invited, Martha, who does nothing, is shy in the shower, there is no frontal image of washing her vagina, she always hides and avoids the cameras in this situation, therefore anyone who is demanding in the quality of images, I recommend kelly without a doubt

Since Winter’s departure, there are no good images in the shave , whenever the shave is in the vagina, they avoid the images, it is always like that, the same happens once in a while during the wash, except for that, it is good apartment, relaxed in sex there are also amphibian images, but there has been balance nowadays, except for the shave and sometimes the bath, good apartment to watch (Vegas apartment)

I also want to respond to some messages I received, I clarify the following:
Especially in closed whatsapp groups Evelyn (Yan & Evelyn apartment) is known as the Vhtv child, we all know why, worse impossible

Well done, continue to see everything I write, I have a follower / admirer that I did not know
By the way, I also said good things, which is natural that you are not interested

1 Like