Finley & Francesca

Don’t worry, i’m not your follower, dementia didn’t arrive yet :joy:

I was just interested in showing your lies, what you write is 99,98% irrelevant. You’re the one that wrote

“I only post uninhibited and good images, not shy images with shy residents or guests”

2 Likes

No, the difference is that I don’t work for vhtv like you do, so I’m independent in my opinions, and they’re not lies, they’re facts, and yes you’re a follower

And now block me
Twitter @Carlos49727564

To you everybody that don’t agree with your messages (basically all forum) works for VH :joy: :joy:

I didn’t said your opinions were lies, i said that you lied when you said that only post good things/images there and nothing about shy residents/ guests or images
But keep your hard black/white task, surely you are serving right the purpose for your needs

If i’m your follower, block me you, it’s easier :slight_smile: Good luck :joy: :joy:

There is difference between not agreeing on what I say and chasing in forums who think so differently, and I publish the possible quality of images, and by the way stay with infrared images, or with some types of “leds” that the only purpose of those who always make these images, is to avoid exlícit images of your body

good luck too

So my question to you is why do you consider them shy what is reasoning for calling them shy???

2 Likes

I already answered that

Not to me and if you did then just go cut and paste what you said because I never read what you said

Every girl that doesn’t wide open her legs in front of cam is shy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Is that what he said??? @John78

If she does it in the dark she would still be shy… :roll_eyes:

Shy bath

1 Like

d64831916b195b5d7b60e3493508768b248f54e8_2_690x387

I converted it into super “Non Carlos Vision” :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I hope she’s wearing clothes under the bubbles to make it “Super” :rofl: :rofl:

at least she is giving amphibious images

:heart_eyes:

Sorry for the full “Carlos” censoring.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :fire:

4 Likes

Do Want I Need It GIF
:heart: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart:

2 Likes

Even Sonia go nuts :joy: :joy:

A smitten kitten :heart_eyes_cat: