Fennec

I think maybe other round later, he not looks like ready for leave

4 Likes

7 Likes

On tonight’s episode:

I’m going out tonight so I won’t be able to watch tonight.

7 Likes

Enjoy your night :metal:

3 Likes

Are these the same guys who left the other night when Fico and Fennec were having a sexathon?

2 Likes

One of them seems familiar, But I can’t be certain.

3 Likes

A very speciel variant of strip poker where two naked russian gentlemen take turns having their way with Fennec !

1 Like

I named them Lemmy (Chest tattoo) and Iggy

Both of them are fucking her but they are lacking some enthusiasm…

1 Like

Fico Still best guy so far

2 Likes

Kingsley was not bad too

2 Likes

There is some wham bam thank you mam over it :frowning:

1 Like

Iggy is still trying but needs some lubrication. Think he gave up or…! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

5 Likes

That is Lemmy. Iggy crashed in kitchen on sofa :joy:

1 Like

Wasn’t it Lemmy with a tattoo?

1 Like

Oh you are right. My mistake :joy:

2 Likes

Looks like I didn’t miss much while I was out.

From my opinion, I think Fico so far has been the best lover she has had on cam and I think Curtys is a close second. Curtys doesn’t fuck as long as Fico but at least he is able to finish and he recharges and is able to fuck in multiple rounds. Fico has a LOT of stamina and is spontaneous when it comes to having sex in different rooms. Vernon was also decent. Everybody else that she has been with on cam has been forgettable.

I haven’t bothered to go back and watch but on a scale of 1-10, do these guys even make the ranking?

2 Likes

I wish the blanket wasn’t there but I always like it when the woman throws her leg over the man when they sleep.

3 Likes

Yes, Vernon was a fine fellow and there was a warm fealing between them. All the others have been completely empty and I don’t know why she bothers. The new couple of bearded fellows are ridiculous !

1 Like