Fennec

Massaging now. Round 2 soon?

4 Likes

Maybe he is holding off to give Fennec more.

3 Likes

Round 2 starting

Cams are still acting up. Can barely watch this.

Edit: he still can’t finish

7 Likes

He probably really tired, he ‘s average pounding time that night more than 30 mins.

It’s starting to look like he’s taking it as a pure workout! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

This dude is sweating bullets.

6 Likes

Beautiful fucking shot

Meanwhile either he’s trying to prep for round 3 or he just really wants to finish

Upd: poor guy just gave up.

6 Likes

Night over.

5 Likes

He needs to buy a new belly band! :rofl: :hugs:

5 Likes

While watching this I was all the time stopped by a “waiting circle”. I mean, a turning circle in the middle of the picture indicating that the connection was on wait. Is it only me who is hit by this curse or are we together in this. And do anyone know what to do with the thing ?

The cams were lagging for the whole night. Nothing we can do about it on our end.

Thanks. Good to know we are all in the same boat :slight_smile:

I don’t normally make clips but this was legendary moment and incredibly hot. Thanks @Fenec and Fico.

And here’s a shot because why not.

8 Likes

All the works paid off finally

2 Likes

They (everything) are starting to wake up! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

You mean Fico jr is awake

:eggplant: :rofl:

8 Likes

Might be starting up. Like I said earlier, never seen her this affectionate with anyone else.

Yup. Morning round incoming

6 Likes

After being rested now, I hope he gets his orgasm. I’m rooting for him.

8 Likes

She’s using a way more lube than before. I get the feeling she’s not as turned on as she used to be.

This is the best angle for the bed but it’s too close to corner and often cuts the heads off. Is there a way to fix this? @Fenec

Again, not able to finish.

5 Likes