Fennec

what bothers me the most is the absolute silence of vhtv as if they take our comments and throw them in the trash… :rage:

3 Likes

I don’t know who these managers are but they all SUCK! VHTV is a shell of what it used to be. Nothing ever happens. It’s all terrible. They need to fire all the managers.

2 Likes

As far as I understand from the nation, they are proud of having all the best things, even the fastest watches “the country is in decay in my opinion”. But when it comes to criticism, each individual rejects it and blames it on the other until the last one takes it. The land of lawlessness. So VHTV doesn’t fire anybody, “probably longtime friends” and we move on, some girl doesn’t screw up our business plan.

1 Like

Not all the managers are bad. To be fair, the only managers that have ever had issues are these.

2 Likes

They are not all like that, but maybe you are new to the forum and obviously don’t know many things who have been here for many years know the situation well… :wink:

1 Like

I am a premium user and I have been following VH TV for a long time. I terminated my subscription due to the Cinderella incident. It was a great injustice to the girls. I did not share this on the forum. But I followed it. Similarly, I will follow the same path for the Fennec incident and if I had not written this here, you would not have known… Vh TV is shaking for the 3rd time. Management flaws and wrong selection of intermediaries are the reason for this shake…

3 Likes

Just like me. I haven’t been around that long either. I know a bit about it, I check the forum almost every day. But I don’t have a direct favourite. Maybe you can explain to us how it works here at VHTV. That would be a very, very fine move on your part Andre85. What do you think?

1 Like

fennec is best left alone the only thing I can tell you is that fennec has balls even if she doesn’t… :wink:

9 Likes