Feedback after a 3 day trial

I’ve been back and forth in whether I was going to post this or not, In honesty I am not sure the management will value or put any stock into my opinion and that is fine, that is their choice - it is after all their business and the liability of their decisions are all their own. I kinda felt like my hand was pushed into writing this today down to said choices made, so I will just say what I need to say and move on - it will be up to the management as to whether anything is acted on or if this post even stays up.

So I had been watching free cams for around a week and like most here, got hooked - I had made the decision to get a 90 day subscription but when I saw the option of a 3 day trial I decided to just test the waters first. I had been reading the forums so I had an idea of general happenings in a lot of the apartments and was looking forward to having full access for myself. There have been a lot of positives that have come out of taking the trial, I have found the technology pretty sound, the cameras in general are well placed and although cams have often gone offline I have never stuggled for anything to watch. Some cams have been endearing and I have really some couples incredibly sweet and attentive, some are real characters who have actually made me laugh out loud! It really did start off well…

After around 24 hours I found myself witnessing some situations that made me feel a little uncomfortable, and I’m no white night! I’m hardly some kind of puritan, that is why I am here! I just felt that sometimes things were getting out of control in a dangerous way - I have decided to be clear here and name some names as I feel if I don’t then I will just be another faceless person whinging that everyone can ignore… but in the Kazantip House there has been some very questionable situations regarding consent and the ability to give consent due to the amount of a_____l consumed, I get the sense it’s a case of getting as many horny teenagers under one roof and ply them with as much a_____l as possible until bad decisions are made - in my opinion this is dangerous and exploitative. None the less they are adults and they do appear have the choice to be there even if they don’t have many better options.

Secondly, and to some degree more importantly I witnessed a violent attack on the Hudson and Hindy cam that I was so shocked by I reported and they were pulled off air immediately. Even without context or familiarity with their language I am quite certain of what I saw, Hudson violently threw himself repeatedly at Hindy whilst screaming into her face, multiple times he held his hand over her mouth so she couldn’t breathe, for extended periods until she had to kick and fight him to get off, meanwhile he continues to yell in her face until she broke down in tears, curled up in the corner of the bed shaking… this was not sex games, this was not “cultural differences”, this was flat out violent physical and verbal a___e. Their apartment has been offline since I reported it, until today and now that they are back and look all cosy I am sure I will be told I am overreacting or that I am lying or it wasn’t what it looked like (I am sure that if that is the case the management will be happy to release footage of that period roughly 15.45 on the timeline on 02/06/2022 on cam 16 so people can judge for themselves) - I have already seen how it goes on the forums and if it was never addressed by management in the forums when people asked what had happened, support never addressed my concerns when I reported it, I just got a standard automated response, and then they are back again in less than 2 days then it tells me as a viewer that outside of keeping the cash coming in, I have no value, the participants have no value and situations like this and others will just continue to be excused or hidden from view until something very serious happens.

This is why, despite the positive experiences, the negative outweigh them and I will not be purchasing a further subscription.As mentioned before, I am not writing this with any agenda other than the safety of the participants and so viewers can feel safe about what they are contibuting to, I am sorry if this upsets anyone - after this message you can be sure to never hear from me again about it so feel free to denounce me or this message all you like. I am just more comfortable knowing I have at least given my feedback and opinion, do with it as you will.

Good luck all.

2 Likes

the participants were really out of control , participants talk very rudely to members , It would be better if this form is for members only. I really don’t want to see the participants in the form. I am not sure if I will continue my membership or not. There is no normal life at home. It’s just _____ing and fighting.

And there could be more tonight as he is as _____ as a skunk tonight.

I am not 100% sure I will either, been fun while the novelty was there but that’s waning fast.

1 Like

Very good post! Thank you for informing us on the Hudson situation. I had no idea.

After my first days here, some 10 weeks ago, I felt a bit like you do now. Amazed, thrilled and shocked by what I saw. But I decided to stay. I also saw violence against women. A few times. And every time after a short period things went back to normal as if nothing had happened. Most surprisingly, the ‘victims’, women, would act as if this was part of the game or part of life. Also here on the forum only little fuss. People had seen it all before and they were sure it would happen again. VHTV didn’t seem to care either. (putting Hudson offline for days was a big step) So I thought that I was mad and should’t care so much about people I didn’t really know and all they want is my money etcetera. I had the illusion that leaving would not help anyone and perhaps by staying I could atleast say what I think is right and wrong. Well that illusion is long gone. Nobody here cares about s__t. Not even the women. And yet, I’m still here. I’m having more fun than annoyance. I’m not that easily shocked anymore. I was dulled very quickly. And that is not good I know. I don’t know for how long I will stay. The dulling has not stopped. I might lose interest altogether. I’m sorry to see you go. You seem like an intelligent and likeable person.

1 Like

Two great posts from Raleigh184316 and Stinky240. I also have mixed emotions about my membership from time to time. The Kazantip House certainly does get a bit crazy and personally I think some people attending those parties are too young (kids) in my eyes. To ply young people with copious amounts of such strong a_____l is never going to end well. I have also seen violence mainly against Women and frankly it is despicable. It is quite upsetting because as a F____r I absolutely dread and hate the thoughts of someone doing that to my d______r. I suppose that is why my viewing preferences changed to mostly watching the older participants. Those realms very, very rarely have issues and they are certainly not as extreme as other realms. When I post in chat threads I try to be humorous to lighten the mood a little because I feel a handful of members take this site too seriously and that’s far from a good thing. Different members like different things and realms and that’s fine of course but arguing among each other isn’t right and it won’t change anything except you will be left feeling bad. I am sorry you and others here feel this way and that you are leaving but I understand.

Thank you, Raleigh184316, for posting your thoughts. You have covered it well. I have tried to say the same things too but forum members reply “go elsewhere if you don’t like it”. VHTV is only about revenue and accepts no blame for participants/guest’s bad behavior (they pass it down to the realm managers). Needless to say, I only look at 4 or 5 realms that interest me. VHTV is all about quantity with no regards to quality standards of participants. Common denominators with issues related to bad behavior - a_____l a___e, assholes for participants, lack of respect for others and extreme sex acts. Basically a free-for-all in front of cams to entice viewers/subscribers that really think participants are living their real life for voyeurs to enjoy. VHTV is definitely not real life at all. Beautiful shapely ass intentionally spread wide open two feet from the cam - come on, give your head and cock a shake - FFS!!! The only thing resembling voyeurism is watching other people “perform” for the cams and for money.