Ezekiel

Welcome Ezekiel :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Let’s see how long this one will last. The last ones left after 9 days :joy::see_no_evil:

ummmmm…is he alive??? :joy:

I guess the next participant there will be either Jessy, Pure Kitty or Stive as these are the only ones from the realm90 / realm91 group who were not listed as participant yet. :joy: :joy:

@jabbath1987 you should keep a template of this so you can plug in the new names every few days :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So many bad examples with stupid names given to realms and here that is the perfect place to apply that they keep giving individual names and rotating people weekly. Perhaps manager have a quantity bonus, it would explain a lot the quality decrease

Ahahah look here: :joy: :joy:

He is gathering strength for the crazy opening party :joy::joy::joy::see_no_evil:

A perfect example of the revolving door that is executed to perfection by the manager of this realm. I expect a lot of camming from here in the very near future with an exchange or two from realm 90. Please prove me wrong

Nice looking young man. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quelli che c’erano prima sono stato rapiti? Vabbè che lui poi ha passato 3 giorni senza la sua compagna a masturbarsi 12 ore su 24 nascosto in corridoio lontano dalle telecamere e in bagno con la luce spenta… Ma poi sto Ezekiel non stava con una ragazza? Si sono seperati? Che razza di relazioni hanno queste persone? Tutto finto proprio… bah

Never saw Ezekiel camming. If the workers from realm90 come here for camming they will be missing there.
Maybe Stive will return to save the place? :joy::joy::joy:

I said it before the only real tenants of this place are Benya, Murlosha and Tyotya Motya.

They live there since November of 2022 :joy:

1 Like

An haunted apartment

they got the name from the movie pulp fiction… :joy:

Or from bible :rofl: :rofl:

Ah too easy ahaha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: No comment.

And yet I get called “the negative poster”

are you gay were do you see nice