Evan

No idea. Didn’t get any new response to my ticket…

Who would have thought?

Wait, we all did!

We all warned the CEO, but the easiest thing to do was to stick their heads in the sand. The wolf does not change its fur, proven countless times.

This abuser must be removed.

But if he’s removed how will they fine the manager for bad behavior?

1 Like

As it stands, it didn’t happen. Apartments continue online without sanctions. Have the tickets been answered?

Finally those girls are gone! Maybe it’s time to re-have this apartment like in the beginning with only Evan and his previous friends

Would have been good, but will not happen… Capture d’écran 2022-05-07 à 16.27.26

For those who saw her should give it to Gurtrude

1 Like

Finally. Now move in Jen & Bradley :heart:

My pleasure to archive that one :rofl:

1 Like

Really ? Would be great …

Che vergogna… Il mondo va proprio al contrario

hallelujah GIF

1 Like

Can Jennifer and Bradley please now return and take over this realm

2 Likes

I loved Jennifer :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Now that Evan is gone, I think VHTV should give this apartment to the girls who left - Elly, Larissa, Dakota - that is, if they are willing to come back. They were the reasons I made this place one of my favorites.

1 Like

If @VHTV wants to give a chance to the girls who left earlier, Nessia & Ulyana should be the first priority,

(as I always say, her arrival was perfect - her departure was a drama - Of course they won’t listen to us again, but :man_shrugging: )

1 Like

It’s funny, but when I was married, I had a daughter- and son-in-law (brother and sister) named Jennifer and Bradley.

1 Like

In this picture, she looks angry enough to bite nails in half.

In this picture, even though I know it’s the same girl, she looks entirely different from the one above, at least to me.

I was referring specifically to the girls who left this specific apartment.

You don’t know me, so don’t worry too much about me for that ( cause I always talk about that subject) , what I meant was actually a criticism to @VHTV.
( For Nessia & Ulyana )

If you don’t know drama of them, you can check this topic apartment.