1 Like

They were the ones Mira & Henry had the foursome with

A living toilet with cooking facilities… :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

another friend join… :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve seen bigger porta potties :rofl:

1 Like

on the other hand you can take a shit and cook dinner at the same time :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Having a bonk in the first 2 hours of opening is encouraging.

1 Like

Yeah but they’re shy and amphibious. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The cameras are very close to each other, don’t you think? You have to see how good the filming looks.

2 Likes

daddy is this what our new place is going to be like , im hungry and need food can we get a takeaway :rofl:

4 Likes

If you put 10 cameras in a shoebox, they will inevitably be close together… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

smooth fucker just lying back with his hands behind his head he’s saying to himself life is good might get a threesome here :rofl:

1 Like

Many close-ups :grin:

2 Likes

This must be worst apartment i ever seen on Vhtv :see_no_evil:

Not even sure how to call that :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Waste of Cameras, anyway you look at it :crazy_face:

1 Like

Perhaps someone with a better memory for names can recall the realm that a couple occupied who were re treads from Camarads, That realm was also dismal.

1 Like

I don’t know, probably, i wasn’t a member here when that happened.

I always thought that there are some standards for the apartments in order to be approved by Vhtv or the managers. Looks like it’s not the case

camarads I saw it once if I make three chamomile tea bags maybe I remember something… :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Who the hell designed this apartment? Lol!

1 Like