Emili & Stayls

I did one too.

Ah yeah, sorry it was you that sent it and Sparky mentioned it :laughing: I knew I saw it mentioned somewhere and just couldn’t think where I saw it. :slight_smile:

Surely if they assigned Elliot’s crew to a free realm number this problem wouldn’t arise, I’m not the greatest with computers but it can’t be that difficult can it? :thinking:

I guess, and this is a complete guess, that it is down to server allocation, but I really don’t know. :frowning:

Support said will be fixed soon.

dear thanks to everyone who is experiencing. You do so much for us. I am grateful to you to tears.:disappointed_relieved: :heart:

7 Likes

How soon is soon? :thinking: :rofl:

What’s happening with the realm number @jabbath1987

tenor (2)

It’s coming back soon :thinking: Well that was a few days ago :cry:

Longer its offline less chance they return

What’s with the horror pictures is inappropriate to have them.

No its not inappropriate

No, it’s about the realm number being taken away from them and used for different tenants, this is a problem for people who want to donate to them to help them during the war.

It was left on so people could keep supporting them but it doesn’t look good for them now, Elon will be next to mysteriously disappear :cry:

Ahh right i was thinking about different realm sorry

1 Like

I hope all is well with them :pray::pray:

hello friends, we are fine, we are safe. True, I got sick, I still help my family and friends. I also try to help other people who are left without a home. Yesterday I bought a lot for my sister and stepmother, as their house is destroyed and they left without anything at all. The other day I bought and sent my mother life-saving medicines. And I also bought them some goodies to cheer them up) And without your help, I wouldn’t be able to help them. Thank you very much♥️

3 Likes

Thank you for the positive update. Hope that your mum gets the treatment that she needs. A nice cute photo as well. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like