Emili & Stayls

Be safe :blue_heart: I hope everything works out well for you guys.

2 Likes

We all want peace, no one wants war.

8 Likes

Wishing you every luck in the awful situation you find yourselves in. May you keep safe and return to a free Ukraine :heart:

2 Likes

Have a successful and safe tripā€¦ Maybe to Polandā€¦ ??? Please keep in touch

I am in Poland and all local authorities all over the country are organising places for Ukrainians to stay.

Donā€™t have your earphones on when you listen to this.

1 Like

What a fantastic guy Stayls is, supportive, calm and remained focused and a rock to Emili on what must have been the hardest day of their lives.

Love to you both from Poland :heart:

1 Like

That was the attack on military depot where 18 killed in the morning :cry:

We want to go to moldova first, then to poland. Further on, as it turns out.

3 Likes

yes stiles is the biggest support ā€¦ we want to cross moldova, but even for a cab they ask for too much money.

4 Likes

Glad both of you are ok! Canā€™t imagine how fucking scary must be your situation! Hope that everything gets solved in the best was as soon as possible.

Stay safe <3

2 Likes

@Emili I hope you will pass, but at the moment, according to the latest information, the state does not allow them to leave the border and they do not want men between the ages of 18 and 60 to leave the border.

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: Impact of the Russian invasion of Ukraine on GMT+2 apartments

keep in touch with usā€¦ :heart: hope to see u on vhtv soonā€¦n be safeā€¦ :hugs:

Please stay safe and get out as soon as you can. :broken_heart: :ukraine:

1 Like

You could actually see a hellicopter from the balcony later on.

bandicam 2022-02-25 23-36-25-482

@Emili Iā€™m worried about your dog, did you find a safe place for him?

1 Like

Thank you for your concern for us! We are very pleased! (This is Staels) I was able to get my girls across the border.(Iā€™m talking about Lia and Emily) They wouldnā€™t let me across the border into Ukraine. They were taken by my family and will be looked after! :relieved: :relieved: :relieved:

8 Likes

Stay safeā€¦ Long live Ukraine. :+1:

1 Like

Why they wouldnā€™t let you accross the border?

Because I have a Ukrainian passport, the customs officers consider me a citizen of Ukraine and send me back to the country! But I am a citizen of another country! I have a certificate of registration from another country, a birth certificate, and an internal passport from another country! But customs officers think I am Ukrainian and have to go to war!

1 Like