Emili & Stayls

I am still alone in moldova, as soon as we leave together, we will think about where to go. To be honest we don’t know where to go yet.

2 Likes

I am happy to help you with everything here when you decide to come to Germany :hugs:

I think we’ll think about it, I’ll talk to Stayls

It’s not easy to choose although I can find you a place in Poland but you would be in the same situation that you are in now. Ideally the best would be to move somewhere where you know people, but I can 100% help with Poland in finding accommodation in you know people there.

I only have acquaintances from Ukraine there, no one lives in Poland. But I think we will consider all options.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, we can’t create a PayPal account, but we do have a Bitsafe account.

1 Like

Payment information for BitSafe added here:

Do I have to open an account with BitSafe to be able to pay into Emili’s BitSafe account? I am looking at their website and it is not clear to me. I’m thinking I do.

Emili, Can you verify that the account number shown with VHTV is correct?

No you can just do a normal SEPA transaction. You do not need a BitSafe account.

I"m purty ignorant and I don’t know what a “SEPA transaction” is. I have been using PayPal.

How do I do a SEPA transfer?

To make a SEPA bank transfer, you need to log in to your bank or payment provider account and set up the transfer as you normally do. Add the recipient by providing the required details, add the IBAN of the recipient’s bank account and pay for your money transfer.

1 Like

OK got that. Never done it before. Is that workable thru PayPal as well?

No but you can use Xoom. You can use it with your PayPal account.

If @VHTV got off there arses and put their realm back up it would be easier for everyone. This ‘SOON’ is becoming a joke, Christmas will be here quicker :rofl:

They said at the moment it’s not possible. You should contact support when you want to donate coins to them…

Hello dear ones, yes the account is correct. I also have a voltaic card, but I don’t know if you can work with it.

I am not really understanding why you cannot make a PayPal account as my friends in Kyiv have made one recently and other Ukrainian people here in Poland use it to transfer money to their relatives in Ukraine.

I have been speaking to support over the last two days to try and make them understand the problem and they say the link is still there, so I asked them to provide me with the URL of the donate link and waiting for a reply now.

I also added some explanation on how to donate to Bitsafe here:

This is the reply I got.

This is James from VHTV talking.

I understand your concern, but let me explain how it works on our side.

The Realm entity is not locked for any ex participants at our project. When participants leave, and as studio decides, they are able to link other apartment to this entity. As per our information, we have no idea when participants Emili & Stayls are coming back online at VHTV. Thus the RealmID was used to host other apartment. The same thing is eventually going to happen to other apartments in any studio, including the one of Sophia & Elon in your screenshot.

Yes, our donation system was not ready to meet the needs of help to ex participants. We are considering to expand its functionality in the future, but as for now it is tightly linked to realms entity and is not suitable enough to accept donations for ex-participants in long term.

As said before, we are always ready to confirm & publish any personal means of donations which may be provided by participants, but we got no info on that from Emili & Stayls yet.

Hope it makes clear for you.

J.

Well Emili & Stalys have a Bitsafe account now plus there is still the opportunity to send them BitCoin…

1 Like