Emergency Numbers

Just my thoughts. I subscribe to both RLC and VHTV. A couple of days ago we witnessed Don violence against Fox and lots of people commenting that they were concerned he would kill her. She even tried to jump off the balcony where they lived but he stopped her. Lots of comments but no action taken for I estimate at least 1 hour before the apartment was removed and it said under maintenance. We still do not no the outcome or the safety of Fox Along we RLC we have witnessed things on VHTV that have concerned a lot of us and it seems ages before action is taken. Therefore should @VHTV and RLC provide us with emergency numbers we can contact if we believe something serious is happening. and to ensure the safety of the occupants of the apartments. I do not need to know the locations or police numbers but an emergency number to contact. Again these are just my thoughts

1 Like

will never happen, as its odds on it would be abused and every slight indescretion would be reported as there are to many drama queens as members ,not saying you are one but believe me there are more than a few out there

1 Like

Very true Virgil.

1 Like

You have VH support, usually they are quite fast taking action even if not replying immediately. Had episodes where they “solved” the issue and only after they replied to me. So the time between your ticket and reply may not means the time to take care of the situation. Besides that i don’t think much can be done

In case of an episode of violence do you think the guy/girl will stop beating if the phone rings? On VH two guys was raping a girl supported by the girlfriend on one of them… No one else was there. You believe they would stop their self pleasure to pick the phone and say: No no, all is fine she is totally wasted and yelling NO but it’s all part of role play

I agree but I would hate to see someone die or be raped as a result of action being to slow to be taken and believe it will happen or has happened in the case of accused rape it front of our eyes when it is too late.

1 Like

if that was to happen 99 times out of a 100 that would be a spontanious act and sadly nothing you me or VHTV could do about it as it would be an after the act situation , nobody can control what we see live as there is no delay timer , not that i want to see such an act

1 Like

It will always happen no matter what you try to do as you aren’t their neighbor. The most quick action that you will see is the apartment be shutdown, after that you won’t know the real result of the episode

1 Like

not saying your wrong for airing your concerns here ,but realistically you was pulling at strings if you believe it would of changed anything

1 Like

Well if you did phone them or their manager and they answer and say everything they are doing is recorded and will be used in evidence against them I think they may stop then surely that is better than doing nothing at all at the time

1 Like

That contact exist from the responsibles to manager/participants as soon as it’s detected/reported. And tenants also have that information that they are being recorded since they enter in the project. If you say to someone that is doing a crime that they are being recorded the first thing he will do is shutdown the connection

1 Like

Unfortunately, we don’t provide support by phone. BUT we have 24/7 live email support for that purpose, and just as Sparkles said, our reaction time for urgent issues reported by email is just some minutes (and yes, sometimes reply time is longer than reaction time because we need to hurry up taking an action). Just send us an email and we will get in touch with responsibles ASAP.

I know it seems ages because you are worried, but I don’t think we have ever took really long time to intervene, maybe you are just under impression of what happened on other project?

2 Likes

Remember: VHTV Support is your 24/7 Hotline. Unique in it’s form. The best in class and beyond.

1 Like

I will say what i think @VHTV and @kaya are saying right now
tenor (8)

1 Like

A simple question is how many subscribers to @VHTV have and how much money do they make and yet they cannot provide an emergency number for us to use when required. Whilst I agree it would attract some drama queens as suggested by @Lazurus_aka_Virgil I am pretty sure if you had just one call it could be easily dismissed, however, if suddenly you were getting 50 calls then it would be obvious this is quite serious and act accordingly.

1 Like

Very fast… Yeah right :rofl:

1 Like

You can’t attach a screenshot or/and link by phone. And reading is faster and takes couple less minutes to take an action.

And I don’t think one report matters less and can be dismissed. Amount of messages doesn’t change what’s happening. By phone or by email, our viewers CARE and that’s what makes you guys the best community ever

3 Likes

Best support ever :heart:

Wheel Of Time Best Thing Ever GIF by BarkerSocialMarketing

1 Like

CREEP :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you disagree with this statement. However, I wasn’t able to find any ticket with your current email that took us long to reply to. Please send me a ticket number to check if you have one with any other email. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Not at all. If I write an email with a problem to my bank / ISP / power supplier / insert other here it at least takes a day til I get an answer. At VHTV I usually get an answer in 90% of all cases in less than half an hour. That is pretty impressive I have to say.

1 Like