Eliza, Queen

She has 1 lover left!

Lord Itchi!

1 Like

Queen is making new friends!

1 Like

No, one of them is an old friend that bought her on to the scene like 3 or four years ago, and the other was just at Flores house the other night

russell crowe lol GIF

These are Still and Vance

So these two been sent here to keep the views while our girl is gone (most of the time) ? :laughing:

Queen only sex outside the house.

They weren’t sent just for the view. after all, this girl has to fuck in this house, right?

But these guys don’t give a s__t about her. They’re like, “Let’s fuck off”. It’ll be easy if she comes round and has a couple of bottles.

No, she doesn’t, where did you get this from? Nowhere says that she needs to have sex in this apartment, if she want’s to, she does, if not…well…she doesn’t, it is that simple

1 Like

if she’s only going to get viewer by walking around in her underpants.

1 Like

If that’s all she wants on VHTV, that’s all she does… not sure why someone would have expected differently :roll_eyes:

:rofl:

Merchandise panties on!! Perfect :joy: :joy:

I wonder if the presence of Alec means he has left Alisa, or vice versa?

Edit: Just read earlier posts above.

Jabs please can you remind me which apartment they were at before as I just can’t place it?

For a bit i thought i see double :joy::joy::joy:

Still had a realm and has been presence in all kazantip boss circuit
The other dude did a nude night presence at realm1 the night before

So many haters of this realm now. Does everyone hate Queen’s latest guests because they are bald guys? :cry:

Even John78 Queen’s # 1 fan has hardly anything positive to say about her. Now he manly cracks jokes that are usually at her expense… It’s all very sad.

Best Friends!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartpulse: :cat2:

3 Likes

Seth talking buls__t like always, wow, that’s so unexpected :laughing:

On a different note…it this the crew for the next movie shooting? :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow: