Eliza, Queen

More than exhausted, it must burn :fire:, it seems to keep the ice from the picture! :ice_cube: Alec must have been a jackhammer tonight!

And it’s already good that it burns in front ! is when the hand the ground behind the problem! :rofl: :rofl:

Or like a friend of mine used to say
 Mamma mia che notte :pinched_fingers:

And I thought that was supposed to be her friend but I guess not because even though we can’t see, I believe that they are both having sex with each other off camera because of course he is not going to do it on camera

1 Like

Sarei curioso di sapere cosa ne pensa Alisa, la sua amica che gli ha prestato una casa prima di averne una per i Queen. Non sembrava molto gelosa di Alec. Anche se si fossero lasciati, secondo me gli avrebbe detto volentieri qualche parola :fist_right: :fu:

Oh I think it will happen eventually and I think he is still with her

Nope, he isn’t for some time now

What has that to do with what I’m saying :thinking: :man_shrugging:

Nothing really just making a comment

As far as we know just because we have not seen them together doesn’t mean they are not because remember the last time he hit her I thought for sure she was done with him but then she started trying to sneak him back in to have sex like we were dumb and wouldn’t know so i’d just know on here you can’t except or believe unless you have true confirmation anything at face value

Man, i wasn’t making an assumption

Alec must have put her to a lot of housekeeping work last night :thinking:, the poor girl is properly exhausted :disappointed_relieved:

Offline isp problemen :rofl::rofl::rofl: , is dit weer het 

What happened to the Queen train? Very quiet lately?

Many of her fans abandoned her after Wayne and her official broke up
 :pensive: :cry:

Oh sure, that I know. What I was trying to say, is where are all the men that lined up for their turn with her? LOL

alec’s magic

Justin Willman Netflix GIF by Cameo

und solange sie nur den ganzen tag im bett verbringt wird sich da auch nichts drann Àndern

She is too tired from all that off screen partying she has been doing

No man, Alec beeing single for a while, is probably struggling with the house keeping work. We all know how high the bar was set by Alisa in regards to house keeping and cooking, so poor L needs to raise to that level, or at least to try
that’ why she’s soo exhausted
 :upside_down_face::face_with_peeking_eye::disappointed_relieved: