Eliza, Queen

Talking in “black sheeps”. Sorry, i refuse :rofl: :rofl:

But i bet a lot have been already prepared and oriented for some changes

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy following along with the story line. I just don’t believe for a second that it is real.

1 Like

I didn’t, but it’s quite easy to put everything on same cake when that is unfair for some normal places

OK, joking aside. I don’t know what the Queen-Wayne deal is, but I can say that most of us have probably gone through that period, myself included. When I didn’t care who it was, as long as it was breathing and had a heartbeat. Haven’t we all had a fuck fest period in our lives?

It is not professional of me to label her as anything, knowing that these are young people living in strange times. Just look back to the 1970s when hippiedom was on the march.

Let them enjoy it, it is nice to see them smiling and being happy. A_____l alone should have a limit. For me, the only thing that bothered me, so it looked much nicer today in more normal conditions. Show or no show, it doesn’t matter to me.

My writings in this thread are meant to be a humorous contribution, not meant to be judgmental, as I said, been there, done that. Sometimes I feel I haven’t done enough…

Not saying all vhtv is like this. There are some real life places. Timetheo and Kristykrabs come to mind before they left along with Ariela and Sébastien currently. Certainly not this one.

2 Likes

Don’t think A&S is a real place with that meetings and staged shows, but that’s talk for other time.
Agree with the last part

I find it more interesting how certain people complain about how it’s all a show, yet they pay for their membership regularly. Why?

Apparently, it is not as important to you as you want to present it in your posts. Because we all know what it is all about, after all, the tenants are paying their rent with their showing.

Even the realms that look more realistic on the surface, the fact is that they are there for the views, the clicks, and the money.

Everything you see here is a show. More or less “disguised”.

Number 4 is not an ex-boyfriend/lover as far as I know. He’s a new one… so now there’s an opening for everyone.

He is also the winner of the change of manager, as he was only allowed to play cock holder at Flora and has now had sex in two apartments.

Some are just sometimes different, there is counted in apartment A) and hoped that the man/woman now gets partner 35 or 36. In another apartment it is hoped that the constellation xy will last forever or maybe kiss.

But you have to be honest, in many apartments there are residents who see this as a job and may also be able to separate sex for love and sex for the camera or not (cannot) think about it. Maybe because there is no other way economically or because they don’t know anything else.

T&K broke up after the job/project here. That’s what Kristykrabs wrote here. I agree that the apartment looked very harmonious and “natural”.

The picture can now be understood as follows, honey if you love me, then you leave us alone tonight and I have my fun.

(version for John: Honey if you love me then you’ll leave us tonight and I’ll get my job/earn money. )

A month ago I would have said certain people, including Ben, would never get opportunities at VHTV again. No manager would take the risk … you can see that it is done and any (lifetime) blocks at VHTV are all lifted.

@Max_Muster

The problem is that our wishes intersect with their actions in these apartments. We have absolutely no influence. And when certain developments do not match the wishes of certain people, the forum condemnation begins.

For example, I would like Lucas and Amelie to remain a normal, loving couple who occasionally indulge in a little extra girl to brighten things up. Can you imagine my disappointment when d__gs are brought out? Or when Amelie starts camming, which I particularly dislike? Is there anything I can do about that? I cannot and I have no right. Am I going to attack their topic because of this? I won’t. Am I going to flood the whole forum with my bitching? I won’t. There are only two things left for me to do, either accept what I see, or go follow another realm. Simple as that.

To dream about how real and normal life is in these realms is delusional in my opinion. Get it through your head that this is a gig that these people are paid to do. And you put under favourites those who know how to play the best. In other words, they know how to portray the action in a realistic way.

1 Like

Full agreement, although I see L & A in an exceptional situation, which I would not wish on anyone.

The question about the other apartment, what do I do for (any) money and where is my own threshold or what do I give it up for.

I’m not judging anyone here either because they might quickly have sex with many different partners.

I did the IT for a tax consultant who, among other things, specialized in filling out the tax returns of prostitutes properly. In Germany there are special rules in this trade.

Because I was interested, I chatted openly with a few women. It was interesting what some saw as the limit. A lady said, for example, the suitors can do anything for money, except kiss on the mouth, only someone she loves is allowed to do that.

Oh, this must be in the topic :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Marv was there?

1 Like

Wow so many posts about some foursome in the bedroom? Really? :joy: :joy: :see_no_evil:

Your gift of observation is unbelievable :rofl:

2 Likes

Just surprised. That is all… :joy: