Eliza, Queen

And we have number 4 in last 4 days :smile:

Itā€™s so nice for Wayne to love her, isnā€™t it?

Should change the name of the realm to Queen 3 cock. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

And she takes creampies like a champ :grin:

Sorry, but I must repeat this, it suits perfect :smile:

1 Like

But it was a dry hump (X3) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Itā€™s nice to see that they are not dead _____. Youngsters having fun.

1 Like

One hole, 3 kings :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Jazmin flashbacks all over my head.

Nothing special, Queen goes through the ex-boyfriends. All at once.

John we have said this before. This is one of her two faces.

1 Like

Taking her off the list and let her starve has worked wondersā€¦the smart boys know the game so well. Not deffending her in any way donā€™t get me wrong. It is what it is.

The 3 next on the service list: Scott, Alec and Pudding :rofl: :rofl:
And not taking turns like these losersā€¦ the three at same time ending with mega facial

If this is a way to pay Wayne back, I wonder how expensive the rents are there?? :thinking:

1 Like

Put Isidor on the list. He made the other one to beg for a fuck. I already see him sent here

Looking how he has been constantly sold here to fuck her i believe that one is already guaranteed.
Maybe there will be now a guests exchange, isidor will move here to help queen and these three (including 40 seconds :rofl: :rofl: ) will rotate to the new realm from today

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, nothing ā€œreal lifeā€ about this like vhtv would like you to believe. All staged for clicks and views like a bad reality tv show.

1 Like

If you check at 00:31 on living room at H, both F and T been complaining that Isidor is not doing his job :laughing:

Donā€™t take a part as a allā€¦ There will always be some black sheeps

1 Like