Eliza, Queen

Its time for Wayne to bring in some ladies and have fun also.

she is saying" and now nominated ? :thinking:

1 Like

Oh OK, well I do recall watching them only after they left the group house. I never really watched very much of life in THAT apartment with its many millions of occupants - at least I got the impression it was close to such a number, when I had the occasional look at it!!!

I am surprised, must admit, that was the place where Connor & Ken stayed. I knew that you quite fancy them

Oh yes, I have always loved watching those 2 guys. I just wasn’t a fan of the (Kazantip?) house when there was so many people in it. It was where I discovered Wayne or Golo as he was back then though, on one of my rare viewings of the place. Then of course I saw him elsewhere, such as with Alrik.

Who will the Queen come back with tonight ?

1. Talon
  2. Ben
  3. Wayne
  4. All three
    I officially open the televoting

Ohh David, i am not talking about the Kazantip House. I am talking about the house where Ken & Connor stayed last summer. The one with the pool on the front if you can remember and them dangerous stairs. I believe you have a picture of Wayne naked going up them stairs

1 Like

Oh that one yes! OK, yes I did definitely watch back then. Sorry, just got a bit muddled with my timing.

1 Like

…And yes, that picture of naked Wayne on the stairs WAS from that place. :slight_smile:

Just as a side note, Ken & Connor are living together even now :hugs: And Connor is back with Wynona as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Good for them. I honestly wish all of them the very best in their real lives.

2 Likes

Same for me, they always been on the very top of my favs

I say 1 Talon

1 Like

I think 2 “Ben” because “Ben” is a so cald “friend” of Wayne’s and lyla likes to wined Wayne up any way she can and then gets a laugh out of the look on his face when he turns up again.
:laughing:

1 Like

Are serious Connor and Wynona are back together that’s great news happy for them :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I thought Conner was repairing doors somewhere.

Despite the sanctions, they _____ the American beer “Bud”. The bottles are on the kitchen counter.

1 Like

Because he’s a masochist and likes painful blue balls :thinking: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Je suis ici que depuis 3 mois mais est ce que ce Wayne est juste avec les deux mecs qui l’ont rendu cocu? si c’est le cas je comprends queen…

That is not Wayne.

1 Like