Eliza, Queen

Because its fun, who cares what is a game or show or whatever :smile: :smile:

its like ppl say they will stop watching game of thrones after the red wedding.

Wayne you must love the a___e you getting from her, fucking all these guys and now she has all of them together. Either do her the same or just leave. She is not worth it. Stop being the clown.

Your turn to let her see how it feels to be a fool.

2 Likes

They are young, free of obligations, enjoying themselves in their own way.

My only regret is that there is so much a_____l.

Sorry, but this apartment is unbearable without a_____l… :partying_face:

My one is that everything in centred around her, I will have prefered to have other girls invited as well

There we go

Ich habe kein Problem mit Alkohol, nur ohne! :rofl: :joy:

This was the moment when he thanked him ?

I was going to suggest it might be nice if things were centred around Wayne but sadly (based on what we have seen - and no, not JUST on the cameras), I am not entirely sure that would end favourably for HIM.

She will never ever allow that to happen.

Just remember what she did when she refused the foursome at Alisa’s place last summer and Wayne went with Nataly instead. That ended in a relocation

I thought of kosta…kosta used to sit in the living room while Mikl fucked Indira in the bedroom. :thinking:

The queen after tonight though, seems more attracted to Talon than to Wayne, :poop:Ben I don’t even consider him

But later there was also a partner swap when Shana was with Mikl.

They were fairly new together and the person who now calls herself Queen came back.

I don’t remember watching them so much back then, maybe I did…a lot has happened since then!

Even more not a valid reason for her to do that jealousy scene after she refused to take part.

Let’s put it diplomatically…she made that “misstep” multiple times after that as well…Wayne never again…

In fairness, was only the second night together that night

She will jump on the girl that comes close to him, i can fairly bet on that

1 Like