Eliza, Queen

what you really mean is everything she does that you don’t like you say is for show so you can cope but everything she does that you like is all of a sudden real. If she has to be with other guys because the managers are f_____g her too how comes she went months without doing anything with other guys then?

Mmmmmmhh! I like the concept that Lyla meets with different men!

the only guy trying to help her who doesn’t take advantage of her by getting her _____, which doesn’t seem very difficult to me, she pushes him away, and not even a friend in the real sense of the word to help her understand that she’s hurting herself with his hands.
Every man and no woman, we should already open a why, comes with a_____l, but what a fucking s__tty person… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Dear talon, if you are a friend someone who loves or has loved him, stop the a_____l leave until he is sober then come back and let him know how much you care, or you will be one of the many who will amused behind a person in difficulty, and I assure you I would no longer have the courage to look in the mirror
p.s. sorry for the outburst but it’s annoying to take advantage of it in this way :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

Having “fun” … :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Is he getting paid to participate in that circus or does it turn him on getting blue balls? :thinking: I would have left long time ago already…

It’s not that by chance Wayne wanted to remove her from this world with him, and someone is doing everything to divide them, because she is a money machine for them? :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

to answer you, I think he was told a little while ago, what’s going on, because you haven’t gotten to the point yet! fuck her of course

So why is he still participating in the circus if he knows the outcome will be nothing but blue balls?

because there is still a_____l so anything is possible

And then try to take it for a_____lic exhaustion I think

Oh well the chance anything happening there is really small. But seems he likes wasting his time…

200w

and if i didn’t understand nal he was told, play your card, wayne is with a girl right now, and someone is keeping him busy, but i could be wrong, so don’t take me literally

I believe i don’t want to be rude if he have intentions to be allowed to use other houses of the circuit, so he’s just waiting and do what needed to be on 1st of views

as long as there is someone who helps you from outside, there is hope

1 Like

Banging a guy like this is very borderline

Punk Rock Clickbait GIF by Noise Nest Network