Eliza, Queen

J’ai vécu quelques mois avec une personne comme cela juste un enfer!!! en plein milieu d’un câlin elle vous dit je rentre chez moi sans aucune raison juste une envie et revient 2 ou 3 jours après en s’excusant

'The queen is great, the eye cannot see, Wayne does not hurt

I thought they were taking a bath.
What happened? They’re gone.

Didn’t seem like he was interested in taking a bath

1 Like

I think they went to the boiler repair :rofl:

The bath afterwards, that they sweated :rofl: :rofl:

Lyla is a typical “hump and dump” girl, as saying goes in my area. The occasional girl when you happen to be in town and looking for a time to pass and person to hook up with. Anything more is a waste of time.

Nothing wrong with that. It seems to suit her best too. A little party, some _____s, if there is a will some banging…and then, please go home.

They are young, taking life to the full. No plans, no creations for life, living from day to day. Basically, an extremely boring life. Here it looks to the viewer that they’re enjoying themselves to the full, lots of _____s, apparent friends, sex, but in reality everything is devalued, irrelevant, uninteresting. This is why mood swings occur, from hysteria to apathy in a matter of hours.

1 Like

they’re back - ______ run

2 Likes

and in to the tub

1 Like

As I say, it’s time for her to increase body count :smile:

It’s just for show maintenance as it’s a repeated stick

She doesn’t give a fuck about show. It’s important to her that she is not alone and that there is enough a_____l available. Then, wherever the path turn.

Very rarely happens, but i need to desagree with you here…almost everything she’s doing, it is for the show, even walking from bedroom to the loggia

Of course she does, that fake moans are for the show, that rotation between divisions is for the show, the start and stop are for the show. Even the panties she have have the message
With enough a_____l available she have no clue if she is alone or not

1 Like

Again wrong…all the new “bodies” are in fact just repeating ones

This is very usual doing when people get out from serious relationship, to start renewing old acquaitances.

I never said new as new. Read my post before this one.

Lol, no i meant all that you have seen, even that skinny guy full of tattoos, he was also at Kaz House. All are comming from there

I fully agree with that post.

I know. That’s why we haven’t seen these guys for a while, but now they’ll probably all round it. That’s why I say old acquaintances. This is very typical doing, probably known to all of us :grin: