Eliza, Queen

Very true, I just dip in now and again.

For being a good girl, the Queen has received her fav sweets from the King :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This happens to be a lady who was saved without a properly valid contract. Any resemblance to current participants is purely coincidental.

4 Likes

Are they from Benadick :question:
Enquire minds want to know. :rofl:

NOPEā€¦ 10 characters

1 Like

Calling Ben now :laughing:

6 Likes

Shift work ā€¦ day shift ā€¦ night shift ā€¦

Probably she is afraid to s___p alone :smiling_face: :innocent:

@John78

springer services are still up for grabsā€¦ :rofl: :joy:

Spontaneous and time-flexible, however, is the requirement.

Canā€™t wait to see what the writers have in store for season 2. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

peut ĆŖtre : Queenā€¦ la reine de la vodka ou des embrouillesā€¦ :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Will only be fair for Wayne to get his fair share of hot chicks but i doubt it :cry:

Amazing.

Itā€™s like playing a video game. When things get too hard, just respawn.

As for Ben, the question is whether he is still allowed to visit the realm. We will see in the coming days. Also a question of how a_____l intake in the apartment will be handled. We have already seen where the contract has been redrafted or has limited the quantities. I would not go into where and why, most people know the story.

As for Wayne, Iā€™d rather not waste too many words.

I am glad they are back because that provides drama, the only question is how limited it will be by the new contract.

1 Like

On a first bet, i believe heā€™s not, but like you said, we will see it in the coming days

They didnā€™t come back together. They are no longer a couple. If you look at the vhtv article, it says this participant. wayne comes and goes from time to time and thatā€™s it. we will seeā€¦ thereā€™s only one name.maybe ı am wrong. ı dont know.

1 Like

I should write Iā€™m glad sheā€™s back, my main point was for hole realm coming back. Thanks for pointing this.

1 Like

showing as ā€œLylaā€ apartment now.

in the previews, but not in the directory.

1 Like

Not on my side

2 Likes

neither hereā€¦

2 Likes

What did he do wrong? Maybe he wants to meet the new girl :wink: