Eliza, Queen

In these specific cases, they very much do.
:+1:

A few of us have a contract on our computers. Or at least we had one.

1 Like

Hi buddy,does it reallly really matter what their names are i mean do we care? i don’t but that’s just my opinion.Why is everybody getting their knickers in a twist over contractual details,some of them could be freelance for all we know :wink: :grinning:

Hi Rob mate,do we really give a fuck :grinning:

1 Like

I’m not sure, you’d have to ask the knicker-twisters.
:rofl:

It makes no difference to me. We all know who they are by their faces.

All that matters is when Wayne will be a cuck again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No we don’t but i hate being palmed off with a false excuse for the name changes.
You don’t sign a contract using a false name as it’s illegal, or it is in this country :laughing:

Sorry, but I don’t know what you mean or what you’re implying by that statement.
:thinking:

I assume what he means is that when you register yourself on a new computer for example you use your real name and email etc etc not a b___dy false name.
Not that difficult to understand eh.

Now if you were a lawyer instead of a combine harvester driver you would be able to explain it to us. :rofl:

Thought i explained it rather well it’s just you thick buggers don’t understand :laughing:

1 Like

I think our mutual friend totally understands,i’m sure he was only looking for some clarification{ya grumpy old git} :+1:

OK, enough of that.
It doesn’t matter what nickname a girl chooses, what matters is that she starts accumulating a body count.

1 Like

Being a member here is like being a mushroom and fed on s__t twice daily :laughing:

1 Like

Now that’s the perv attitude shining through, good lad :laughing:

Methinks it’s time for an appointment with your delusion ther____t pal :grinning:

Saw him last week, he failed miserably :laughing:

Are you on something pal :grinning:

Wish i fucking was at least it would soften the blow of reading all this crap. :laughing:

Are you inciting m____r :rofl: