Eliza, Queen

I’m all for assumptions, conjecture and conspiracies. Truth and accuracy are far too limiting for entertaining forum conversations

1 Like

Promises Promises. Whip me, Beat me, call me names big boy! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart: :heart: :sparkling_heart:

The names have been changed to protect the innocent, oh nearly c___ed on my coffee :laughing:
I like that song think it was by Bomb the base,
Good to see Trisha happy again.

Oh yes, Trisha, the renamed one :laughing:

Hey Dave. The names were changed (Faye=Trisha, Lyla=Queen), due to some contractual irregularities (specifics not given). The contracts had to be redone and names had to be changed to accommodate the new contracts.

We (TL3+ users) were asked to help clarify things if questions arose. I don’t understand why everyone is being so cryptic about this.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

and a cat-video for Glad’nGrumpy.

4 Likes

Ohh FFS :man_facepalming:

Not sure if that’s an black eye, but hope so :laughing:

EDIT: Definitely a black eye :laughing:

Naughty dress :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Staat zelfs heel goed , met blauw oog :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Jammer dat er geen 2 zijn :crazy_face:

Trisha :hot_face:

3 Likes

There is always time… :laughing:

This is what i find confusing as the names on VH are only made up names to avoid them i assume being identified.
If they are signing contracts surely these would be drawn up in their real names and signed so i refuse to understand what the hell their screen names have to do with anything as they are all fake.
Celebrity’s sign legal stuff in their own names NOT their showbiz names.
Therefore this name change due to contractual reasons i find just a smokescreen for the gullible members. In other words just BS.

cc @Dave27

1 Like

one goes and the other comes. what a b… h :rofl:

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on this forum. Overall this is one of my favorite apartments ( Ariela & Sebastian, Flora, Medea, Tali ). There’s a lot going on here so far :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes: and I hope it will continue to happen, of course, in a positive sense. So now Lyla is called Queen?? Well I think it fits perfectly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: . Have a nice day

3 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Queen is so pretty :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Is Queen making sure the couch is okay cause of the :fire: Trisha gave the day before :crazy_face: :joy: JK

Queen and Trisha are quickly becoming 2 of my favs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

It’s the name associated with their faces on the old contract, which is no longer in effect. In order to meet the contractual obligations of the new contracts, their old names can no longer be used.

The contract has nothing to do with the forum name.

1 Like