Eliza, Queen

Do you recognise her now a bit better from the ass and legs view :rofl:
17818adc24aeedcd07194bd292ba3b61654c064e_2_690x390

bandicam 2023-03-21 21-15-44-033

1 Like

Yup, this stuff is comic gold. Both the actual realm and forum.

Brings a spot of light relief i suppose :laughing:

Yes, indeed it is. There is nothing to describe it better.

“Trisha” is “a new girl” that for Gods sake and the God damn hell looks exsactly like Faye. That is the truth. :slight_smile:

You b___dy well may be right there. But still just circumstantial evidence :joy:

I guess we can agree on one thing. It’s good to see she’s doing fine again. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Who?Faye or Trish :smile:

You are either going as mad as the rest of them i think or very deluded :laughing:
The girl in the pink hair with all the tats including the “GAME OVER” ones on the rear of her legs is or was Faye in the recent Wendy and Henry apartments.
If she now wants to be called Trisha that is entirely up to her but will always be Faye to most of us except the brain washed few :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Ohh Rob, i have tears running down my face from all this laughing :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Well it helps to brighten up the evening :laughing:

Yes, I can fully stand for what I said in this comment. :slight_smile:

Frish, of course…no, I mean Taye. Damned, I am getting deluded :upside_down_face:

Look the big boss said there is nobody called Faye it’s Trish pal are you trying to get yourself banned :wink: :rofl:

Can I choose deluded, pretty please. :grin:

VHTV clone factory :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
clones-generator

Join the club pal :joy:

Well said pal :joy:

1 Like

I think that it is those who claims that Faye is another girl as “Trisha” or that “Trisha” is another girl than Faye, they are deluded. :slight_smile:

That must be the Still machine!

I believe every word you say pal :joy:
pinochio

1 Like