Eliza, Queen

I have never liked him and i never will, but as you said, on THIS particular situation, i do agree with him as well

You mean Tirsha
yes Trisha. And Yes she looks like Faye, but remember Faye left the project :wink:. This is a Faye look alike :wink: :rofl: :joy: My secret name for her is Trisha Faye because they look so much alike, tattoos and all! :wink: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Luckily there will always be useful boys around to do the dishes :laughing:

1 Like

The queen has her followers who serve her for everything
 :joy:

I’d like @VHTV_James @VHTV_CEO to get a house like big brother and a translation for the countries they are viewed in so everyone can understand.

A seasonal house would be so entertaining.

That is not Faye, that is Trisha now

Who ? Faye ? :rofl:

Do you mean that certain participants should live in the basement with bread and water while the others indulge in luxury?

And weekly we can vote who should change the area?

Exactly, with subtitles in the desired language selectable for each user.
But then also with commercial breaks, so you can go and get a beer
 :joy: :joy: :joy:

She may be called Trisha now but she was Faye, nobody else with those tats

Wrong, tis Faye or it was last week :laughing:

Apparently Faye and Lyla no longer exist, and have been replaced with new girls named Trisha and Queen, due to some contractual errors from the past!

oh come on ! :astonished: I was joking, bro

There is no one by that name. Ask Jabbath, he keeps the lists of participants and should know

entertainment lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Yes, why the hell not - or have a different concept for the house, the site needs a little fixer-upper!

c’est la mĂȘme fille mais pas vraiment la mĂȘme fille; Elle lui ressemble tellement que c’est elle sans ĂȘtre elle. Bref, c’est Faye mais pas Faye. Bref: c’est du grand n’importe quoi ! :rofl:

Well making more b___dy sense than you :laughing:

Have to say I like this new girl Trisha. She may even help me get over the loss of Faye, one of my all time favourite girls here :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You need Specsavers urgently, that is Faye, if she wants to be called Trisha now i couldn’t give a s__t. I assume you can see her tattoos with the words “GAME OVER” on the back of her legs? Well that is Faye or as it seems now to many is now called Trisha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Are we being serious tonight? It’s not always easy to understand whether that is the case or not. Specsavers doesn’t help here :wink:

I only know one girl worth to be called like that and it’s definitely not here.

But, on the other hand, i am having a proper laugh watching the cams and reading the comments in here