Ecstatic

You are very welcome. Cheers! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well sometimes for some reason not always that’s why you would have that translate globe icon to click on

I have not always been basically happy about the english translation into norwegian for example. But that really starts to work very well now actually. :heart_eyes:

Must be World Record I hope it’s something unexpected happens I doubt it… will come back Only couple Days is too ecstatic to be true…
PS Possible to be partner with other Realm-I saw Realm in the pictures look nice

1 Like

It has not been happening a lot by a few selected apartments over the last day or so. That is why we need other options to explore. For the most part just quiet. :hugs:

1 Like

what do you think @jabbath1987 about relocation time?
will it be long or short?

or do you know anything about them for relocation time?

A post was merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

A post was merged into an existing topic: Purgatorium :poop:

when will it be live again?

bientot en préparation retour éminent …

1 Like

It’s been more than half a month since “Flat” went offline and there’s still no news, so sad :disappointed_relieved:

Is there any news for return ? - its beeen so long :frowning: @kaya

2 Likes

There will be a return. But it can take a bit of time.

3 Likes

Ecstatic appears too have been transformed into Yuneska and Radu

There is not much activity going on per now. It is offline. Which means I can assume that the activity level of the place at best is somewhat reduced for now. :eyes: :slightly_smiling_face:

This was a mistake. The place is now Flamy

1 Like

Change of person or change of name I wonder? It came online still as Ecstatic

Because VHTV made a mistake

1 Like

This realm will be back with a new realm number

Oh… Thank you for the clarification. I saw it also on the basic apartment list in the live feed. :slightly_smiling_face:

But I also catched up that it will have a new realm number. :slight_smile:

1 Like