Dylan & Kylara

Vintage or not she’s sure got the energy and knows what to do alright :rofl:

Relocation (?)

Seem to be.

Maybe seens the new guest arrived they need a new bigger place

Be better with a 2 bedroom place would solve many of the arguments but not been any trouble with these two so far. Though am sure Dylan would fancy his chance with her :rofl:

Lol he might ones the new apartment comes in

What’s going on with D&K??? moving??? Or was there another blowup over granny in the living room??? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Relocating but there now at Stifler & Goldie’s place

Yea that was my reaction too. :yum:

If they’re at Stiffer’s, what happened to granny and her little boy??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Dont know and really dont care. :wink:

Same here - I hope they do not take up residence at the new place, wherever it is. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

They may reunite with Dmitri & Katerina, but they seemed to depart on bad terms, so probably unlikely.

I hope not. I hope that Katerina & Dmitri broke up and that Katerina gets a better life then VHTV.

Amen to that. Although I’d love to see her getting fucked again.

Do we really need Dylan and Kylara back? All their sex sessions are the same, some quick humping in the same postion till Dylan cums. They don’t masturbate or try interesting things in the bedroom or bring others into the relationship so what more is there to see?

I’ve said it before on here but the “kid” couples (Dylan and Kylara, Ken and Barbie, Jocoby and Addison, Dmitri and whatsherface) are less interesting and experimental than the oldies on this site when you’d think it would be the opposite.

Iam sure they will be back just in time for Halloween :jack_o_lantern: And big party.just hope plenty of guest. And new not so shy guest And please leave grandma at home watching the kids trick or treating :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Fully agree. We don’t need them back. We have seen all of them and they are quite boring

Some of us might like to see Dylan come back actually. :roll_eyes:

We have multiple videos of Dylan having sex, all these videos are indistinguishable from each other if it weren’t for the time of day he was having it. You see one video of him taking a bath, you’ve seen them all, they are some of the most painfully generic stuff in the archives. Seeing him walk around in underwear/naked is hardly the most interesting of viewing once the initial novelty wore off.

Like do you ever yearn for new and interesting things to watch on this site? Or are you content with seeing the same thing you’ve seen a ton of times before ad nauseam?