Dylan & Kylara

And a little abusive with the woman. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

She also looks to be on something

Looks like we’re progressing from early 20-somethings to sagging MILFs. WTF??? :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Yeah, she looks like an old hooker on d__gs!

That’s kind of fucked up but funny at the same time lol

I wonder we’re she going to stay if she’s going to a participant on vhtv

As long as he doesn’t say “thanks Mum” when he’s done! That really would be fucked up! :rofl:

That sure would be fucked up but instead of mum step mum

All I know she got violet at the end of her fuck session

Still waiting to ,see that bit.

Now Kylara feels how Katarina felt 2 nights ago.

Lol can’t wait to see it too

If she knew what went on, he wouldn’t be in that bed next to her, she would be hitting the roof and kicking the lot of them including Dylan out of the apartment.

I’m going to play nice and suggest that Dylan was either checking on the woman or asking her to be quieter. I’m very likely wrong, but I just want to postulate a better possible scenario for the sake of it. So I’m putting on my halo here. :wink:

Bad Boy Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

yea i know. But you know what i mean right?

This is getting to be the most fucked up house on VHTV. Is that Dylan who’s fucking that mommy slut??? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And maybe through the loggia. Hope for him it’s not that high.

Maybe she reads it in the morning on her phone. :yum:

I’m confused with you lot surely Dylan is in bed in the bedroom or have I lost the jyst of this conversation :rofl:

There fucking like duracell bunnies. :rofl: