Dylan & Kylara

I don’t like the way they treat that kitten. Hope it claws the hell out of them.

Right.:yawning_face:

ezgif-7-da96562c2f1b

Any GIFs of that. Would love to see it. Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know how. Maybe if you smile sweetly somebody clever will grab a few? I can just about manage screenshot images, but they wouldn’t have conveyed much. Sorry GIF

1 Like

Not a problem. Thanks for letting me know. Can you tell me what time and which cam?

It was around the time of @Sparkles screenshot

Thanks. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Anybody know where Dimitri and Katarina are???

Maybe that’s why Stif is gone. Working on getting them a place. Just my thoughts!

Unfortunately, not this time. It was my suggestion too

I prepare for the worst…

But why? :face_with_monocle:

Stifler is not characterized by having good realms, but by failing over and over again. When they open the realm I will judge it.

His last places proofed to be boring but he had some better ones in the past…

Well as managers told us this weekend Stifler left not for realm launch, then you don’t need to worry:)

Well once again Aiden hooked up with blondie in the separate bathroom :upside_down_face: you could ever her pretty clear over the loud music He did that when K&B lived in that realm.but also on the couch. Hopefully that other hot blonde will come back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was there any video of the hookup archived?

No was just sound. No video. Not a camera in that toilet area. I recorded some of it!

The couch hookup was archived at one time.