Dylan & Kylara

I agree, it doesn’t…not at all. :frowning:

Wonder where Connor has been ? hope he comes back with Aiden & hottie Resse :slight_smile:

I haven’t kept track of names (other than Dylan) so i don’t know who is who. I have seen a few cute guys there though. :slight_smile:

That’s Connor facing us. The other guy is Dylan He was also in the tub earlier with Angel the blonde

Ah yes, in that case, I have seen him before. I remember him (I think) in Ken’s previous place.

Not interested in naming men im a hetrosexual male :upside_down_face:

Well you don’t have to, do you? :slight_smile:

Kylara is waking the dead again screeming :rofl:

Aiden was the hottest, then Connor, then this tatted neck dude, then Jacoby, then Dylan, then Turbo, then that silent dude that skulks around Ken and Barbies apartment, then dead last it’s Ken himself.

Am I missing anyone?

2 Likes

1 Like

In this apartement the girls are very noisy while they fuck! Very nice!

Just need to add Reese :slight_smile:

What is reese? :thinking:

Reese is one of the most gorgeous girls ever on vhtv she hooked up with several guys on her at Barbies & stif place including Aiden, Sawyer, and others.

A beautiful former participant

i agree @X192023 she was absolutely stunning her and funny were my 2 favourites followed by Ada

1 Like

I love this appartment only for Dylan’s ass in missionary position :stuck_out_tongue: Three rounds of sex spotted today at 12:30, 15:39 and 16:25 in the bedroom !

@stanley Hope that they will be saved :slight_smile:

There had to be something in the _____s at Stiffler’s party when even the second couple had sex :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (joking)

I am not gay. But probably the last guy Reese was with He was a stud!

And she is absolutely gorgeous as well. One of vhtv finest!

1 Like