Ducks! and other cuddly stuffed animals

You got your answer already, and kaya is of course correct. Just a short comment anyway.

My post was meant as a joke about a funny and cute stuffed a____l, and some word play on one of the participants /guests. I had no idea it’s from a Disney franchise, until I googled it just now. Getting a little too old for Disney in general :sweat_smile:

Well, at least I learnt something new today. You’re never too old for that :joy:

2 Likes

Our cuddly stuffed friends here are adapting better and better :hugs: :laughing:

At Harmony’s place

6 Likes

I’m not sure if this qualifies for being in this topic :thinking:

Certainly not cuddly :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Where is that?

1 Like

Yuneska & Radu’s

2 Likes

Hmmm not funny at all. Do you think this a genuine weapon AK-47?

1 Like

Nah, just a toy gun.

2 Likes

Yes looks like it. Still don’t think it’s funny

1 Like

Did you not play at soldiers with a toy gun when you was a kid?

1 Like

Not at all. Not popular at all in Germany

2 Likes

you was probably like me when we was young , we played soldiers with spud guns , and they hurt like hell , especial if you was an evil cunt like me and put small stones in the spuds lol :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Hey, well deserved place in this topic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

From Mustafa’s place

3 Likes

I just had to :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

From Pure Kitty’s place

4 Likes

3 Likes

Hey, a nice blow-up shark at Tonk’s place…what, you mean you don’t see it :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

7 Likes

Shark? What shark? :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Two friends relaxing on a lovely afternoon :sun_with_face:

From Pure Kitty & Archibald’s place

3 Likes

No, it’s not Roza and Arina this time :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

4 Likes

Introducing another one here :teddy_bear: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

From Zaza & Miki’s

3 Likes