Do You Love Cats?

“You might have been the one to order this pizza…but it’s mine, do you hear me?..ALL mine”!!!

…“Oh and by the way, there are not enough anchovies on it so do bear that in mind for next time”! :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Seriously! I’ll definitely keep that in mind :wink: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: They both got a little of what they could safely have. Nether bug you when your eating…other than sit, wait patently and stare you down! And dam their so good at it, making me feel guilty like as though I don’t feed them!! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Edited to add…

But, but I don’t like anchovies! :astonished:

3 Likes

No neither do I to be honest! :nauseated_face:

I wrote as if it were the cat talking (I am sure you realised that) so I thought maybe she might like them. Cats love fish apparently. I hate it so I could never be a cat! :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes, I understood you’re comment was from a cat perspective :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Mitya, Styopa and Pryanik :hugs:

At Nina & Kira’s place

6 Likes

But, if you were a cat, you’d probably love fish.
:smile_cat: :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Well if that’s not a ‘feel good’ video, I don’t know what is.

Beautiful from start to finish and even the slow piano music it was set to, was perfect for what we saw.

5 Likes

Wow, another lovely little film. This and your last one are very heartwarming, I must say.

4 Likes

Hello. Tyson :heart_eyes_cat: :joy_cat:

Lois and March’s place

6 Likes

Once upon a time, in the land of VHTV, there was actually another cat named Tyson, who had former particapant Adil living with him.

And a lovely cat Tyson was. He left the scene during winter last year :heart_eyes_cat: :joy_cat:

Pics by Adil himseld and @David (the middle one)

8 Likes

This is one of my all-time favorite cat videos. I love Itchi’s reaction at the end, “Don’t touch me!”

:smirk_cat: :smirk_cat: :smile_cat:

@John78 , or anyone , are you in touch with Queen? Do you know anything about her?

6 Likes

Everything is fine with her and the baby. And Itchi as well…:hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. I’m glad to hear she’s doing OK.

1 Like

Ah yes I remember Tyson very well…AND that particular picture I posted originally. I found it highly amusing at the time to suddenly see him emerge from behind the flowers!!!

3 Likes

Not sure what’s on the wall but Ubaldo and Bo’s cat (who by the way, I have only just realised is wearing a special protective collar) seems very interested in it!

EDIT: It appears to be an animal picture…

5 Likes

Chicha

From Henry, Jutta and Sibilla’s place

8 Likes

Chicha see’s you, Grumpy :joy: :joy_cat:

7 Likes

Hermione, Draco Malfoy and Luntik

At Gella and Winston Wolfe’s

5 Likes

6 Likes

So Kaida, what you going to do when groceries are stacked up on the kitchen island. Why find the highest spot and sit there of course! Gotta :heartpulse: that silly cat! :grin:

10 Likes