7 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

INTERSTELLAR? :smiley:

1 Like

Star Wars Cat GIF

6 Likes

The one and only Draco Malfoy :sunglasses: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

At Gella and Winston Wolfe’s place

6 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

What is that odd looking thing next to the cat with the umbrella? It looks so out of place.
:thinking:

2 Likes

6 Likes

:cat:

6 Likes

It reminds me of PART of a petrol refilling nozzle (a section of the handle). I have a sneaky feeling these images were AI generated / rendered originally.

3 Likes

It does look like that, but so out of place. As well as creating pictures from scratch, I thought AI could also remove things from the pictures they create.

2 Likes

It certainly is and looks very weird…

Yes it can. I can use it NOW, even in Photoshop (the most recent version) to do exactly that but sometimes it will still ‘overlook’ certain things and give some quite odd looking results.

2 Likes

guys your k__ling me :scream:, i just uploaded the image off facebook . im not clever enough to do A,I generated images nor even use photoshoppy thingy majig
must you always find faults in my uploads , your going to turn this old duffer into , homicidal maniac on the look out for b___d :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ,

3 Likes
  1. I wasn’t suggesting that YOU used AI (artificial intellegence) here.
  1. I most certainly wasn’t finding FAULT with your upload, I can assure you (hopefully).
2 Likes