Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

I also think that the Polish Army has the Abrahams Battle Tank in its inventory which will assist the Ukranian Army with the logistic tail

Well that world class Armor is similar to the Leopard 2A6 Armor Germany of course provides with the armor…

Yes they ordered Abrams tanks ready for delivery to make up for the time their 800! K2 Black Panther tanks take being built.

I love how you guys are so active posting ‘FACTS’ because I am not as active as I used to be on this subject. VHTV took the wind out of my sales a little after their reaction to my posts a few months ago. But lets be peaceful and leave it there. I really don’t like this anymore than any of you with so much death and destruction and all of this is happening in the 21st century which (to me) is fucking crazy.

I thought we had all learned from the past. There is no future in nonstop war and with Putin constantly blaming us all for this proves he is totally deluded. Nobody in their right mind would attack Russia. It is not just because Russia is a nuclear powered nation… it is because the whole World has a lot of more serious s__t to deal with. War with anyone is the last thing on Europe’s / the Western World’s mind right now.

main main advantage is russia will start trophy hunting US assets over war targets in an attempt to boost moral. also pretty sure they didn’t fix the weakness of the m1 vs rpg-29s so they’d better be using these things to hold and secure and not be the tip of the spear making the mistake as ivan at the beggining with their shiny new tesla tanks or whatever. gdi, er, usa, would be better served bringing hardcore anti air and establishing that no-fly zone then resupplying the entire country and reinf_____g the stuff they’re using that is working. this isn’t gonna go like d-day unfortunately. fastest/best resolution all round is still gonna be putin biting into a poisoned quail egg and regime change.

1 Like

Essentially the Federation is being run by the FSB currently and is likely to continue to be. However I think when Patrushev, the likely successor comes in, he will not be encumbered by Putins legacy baggage and therefore will not lose face in seeking to stem the economic and military haemorrhage which will lead to defeat.

Putin suspends Russian participation in New START Treaty

Russian military bomber engineer to reveal secrets of Tu-160

The tank for Germany arrived already. They put it up in front of the Russian embassy in Berlin :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Brilliant :heart_eyes: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

lol this is so funny …

Great to hear from you again Sparky :+1:

3 Likes
1 Like

This is what the Leopard Tank means to the Ukranian Army

Leopard tanks like a Mercedes, says Ukrainian soldier training in Germany

EURACTIV.com with Reuters

21 Feb 2023

A German Leopard II Tank during German Defence Minister visit to a military training area in Munster, Germany, 20 February 2023. Ukraine soldiers train on the Leopard 2 A6 main battle tanks and the Marder 1 A3 i____try fighting vehicles at Munster military training area in Lower Saxony, as Germany supports Ukraine by training Ukrainian soldiers. Since November 2022, the training has been managed centrally by the European Military Assistance Mission Ukraine (EUMAM UA). [EPA-EFE/FILIP SINGER]

3 Likes

New list of sanctions against Russia and Belarus.
Seems not much new household appliances will reach the country anymore from the west :joy::joy:

I could sell him a faulty gas cooker :innocent:

US provides 4 types of special drones to Ukraine

1 Like

Thank you for this update.

Helmet cam footage of urban fighting from a soldier with the Ukrainian 93rd Brigade