Different countries

I think it would be a good idea, to broaden the line of participants. I have nothing against eastblock countries, but I think it would be refreshing, to see apartments - and the inhabitants - from other parts of the planet. Maybe asian or south American. There are more than enough people there wanting to earn some extra money.

3 Likes

There are 3 South American realms, although 2 are offline at the moment

1 Like

And none of them is any good :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A couple have been good in the past I watched Maddy & Rocco a lot when it opened and the spare bedroom in Ambar & Dane was more like a brothel than a place to rest your head

3 Likes

I totally agree, it would nice to have more of universal flavor, if at all possible. France, Spain, Britain, etc,

2 Likes

I would also like to see more of an expansion, at least one from the UK or an English speaking one would be great as I am unable to understand any other language.

1 Like

You seem to speak english, or is it google translate! lol

1 Like

Yes, I do speak English, but I am actually a Dutchman, living and working In Denmark

3 Likes

Also include some cams from different tie zones. In North America the european cams for example in prime time at their end but night time in our end.

1 Like

I agree - Could be a good idea for more variety

Will I ever see some Indian realms here :grimacing: I really wanna see some Indian girl and women on this site :yum::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Japan - Thailand. Please that would be great :pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

TBH I am quite happy watching Ukrainian/Russian ladies. Although I must admit an optional English subtitle can make it more interesting to watch.

4 Likes

Subtitles would be excellent I’ve asked about this a lot of times I’d even pay a bit more for them

2 Likes

But English subtitles will be good for me :sweat_smile:

And me :pray::pray::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what I meant :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I asked for realms in different countries and mostly in India… :sweat_smile: Is it possible ?

Technically it’s possible, I believe you can even submit a request and manage it yourself. or join as a participant. :joy:

1 Like

M happy being a watcher otherwise viewers will troll me that torey invite guests and teases us…:sweat_smile::joy: