Dexter & Kelly

Just yesterday… (and it’s not elena :P)

bandicam 2022-09-11 23-34-00-497

1 Like

Yes, i know, that was before Elena came back :+1:

1 Like

What i mean, and you give the perfect example, the night before the pic you posted he came with Elena late on night and went straight to s___p in the guest room. Kamelia came around dinner time, but Mathias completely ignored her and cuddled, kissed, etc only with Elena. Later on the evening Elena left and only then Mathias started to give Kamelia attention (including that fuck). 1h max after that fuck Elena came back and same story, Mathias ignored Kamelia completely and stayed, fucked, slept with Elena :thinking:

1 Like
4 Likes

2 Likes

Some webcamming action.seems to be the thing for Vhtv anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well more and more people are demanding for lights to be kept on, Girl girl action, threesomes or foursomes when guests arrive next they’ll be asking for different positions.

It’s getting more like chaturbate :man_facepalming: but not just the participants the viewers demands are getting a bit much too. :cry:

Hello everyone Kelly and I decided to give you a little gift! We want a little more popularity and ask you to support us at the very beginning)) We look forward to your subscription :wink:

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Ngapa Reaction GIF by MOODMAN Why participants are coming on forum….:man_facepalming:t2: and advertising themselves……:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Out of pure charity

2 Likes

this is tacky

not our gift. more like their gift .this place before it’s over will be just web camming :cry:

I don’t mind if they continue both things…. but ofcourse less webcamming….:sweat_smile: and stop posting on forum their pics and status…:upside_down_face:

its called :moneybag: :heavy_dollar_sign:

Quite agree pal, i could say a lot but useless really as most on here now are just b___dy sex addicts :rofl:
Yes we all have a login and have a trawl around the apartments for a laugh most of the time, but these days as soon as i login, most times, what comes up is either some guy lying in bed tossing himself off or some girl with their fanny stuffed up the cam :rofl:
As you say the demands seem to be getting more bizzare as each day goes by, the latest being pissing girls. :rofl:

3some time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

look mom two hands :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Insufficient lighting so didn’t watch it.

Fact is inflation there must be at least 20% and people are struggling financially at the moment.

Obviously it has to get worse before there is finally some uprising against Putin…