Dexter & Kelly

After seeing her better, i am sure Mathias fucked that girl already earlier in the summer when he did marathon sex with 4 or 5 girls in few hours, she was one of them, her name is Kinley :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Tattoo checked and yes, it`s her

4 Likes

Yes, Kinley is not new to this place at all she’s been here quite a few times. I think shes is a beauty

Mathias thinks the same. I remember he fucked the s__t out of her back then in July :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :fire: :fire:

The attachments take forever to load up…as usual

1 Like

What happened to the beautiful blonde with the tight butt? Haven’t seen her in a couple days. My heart is broken.

What happened to this beauty blonde Goddess with a tight butt? Haven’t seen her in a couple days. My heart is broken. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Kelly will be back tomorrow, my friend, don’t worry;)

2 Likes

Looks like our friend Mathias has a lot of energy in the dark lately

@ToreyK how they all end up with Mathias? she can`t keep her hands off him :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ooops, correction now her mouth as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Typical gigolo :smile:

4 Likes

I really like them two together, not only both very good looking but also seems to me that they really like each other

Oke they like each other. But don’t you think Elena has a regular boyfriend?

At least with her he doesn`t need to do much work, she is working him like a pro :fire:

1 Like

No, not at all, shes spending way too much time with him and here lately. Maybe shes got before and she`s free now and enjoying life? :thinking:

Female Drake *haha

Drake will be next, Mathias fucked all of his “Girls” by now :rofl: :rofl:

Also Mathias is completely ignoring Kamelia when Elena is there, kind of weird for me.

2 Likes

You can find Mathias wierd too, but he’s probably not stupid. He can always with Kamelia, but with Kylia or Elena for a change, if he smells a chance

Lately, he`s been almost non stop with Elena, what chance you mean?

Not more or less than, that he uses every opportunity and he does it well