3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

4 Likes

@kaya In this Realm, the loggia doesn’t have a cam. They spend a huge amount of time over there (basically hidden from cams) every single day. There is something to be done about it? (like adding a cam in the loggia) . Just few examples from earlier, Roza and Gina went there all morning, spending over 1 hour each time. I am not sure if this is “normal” let’s say.

Roza going there at 14:31

Coming back at at 15:47

Gina going there at 18:28

Out for a little bit and again going back there at 19:36

That’s just few examples, this is happening every day and night for a long time

Another example from earlier in the morning:

They are going there at 08:30 (pic 1)

Gina is coming out for 2 minutes when Derek is leaving at 09:50 and going back at 09:52(pic 2 and 3). The first to come out again is Edrym at 11:44 (3 hours and 14 minutes) (pic 4) . Roza and Gina came out later on at 12:54!!! (that’s 4 hours and 24 minutes for Roza) (pic 5) Just to go back again at 14:31 as per my first post. As i write now, Gina is still there after going out at 18:28 with two minutes out at 19: 34 and back at 19:36 (pic 6) and now is 20:03 their time. If we add the time spent over there, it is a lot more than the time spent on cams, even if they were all inside the apartment.

Maybe there is no way to place a cam without infringing on neighbors privacy or giving away their location. :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I don’t know, that’s why i tagged Kaya, to see if something can be done. Personally, i don’t think that this situation should be acceptable. Gina was back out from there at 20:47 (that’s over 2 hours again). Not to mention the blind spot from the bathroom were they spend time as well.

Hours of hiding is not acceptable at all

I have seen them going there before but never paid attention at the amount of time spent there until today (i thought that just normal smoking area and time). Before, when checking on this Realm, i was thinking that they are not home, but today i spend almost all day watching them and what is happening

Exactly me too. I thought they just went out. Never had the idea to check if they might be hiding somewhere :joy:

2 Likes

Seems like Gina had an itch :crazy_face: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

2 Likes