Dennis & Eleanor

Unfortunately, even with underwear on, I repeat, even with underwear on, she avoided the images, and believe me, that here on the forum I have been moderating my comment, but here

1 Like

Она просто стеснялась )

Ahahaha sure. I do not believe that :wink:

А стоило бы )

I’m kinda bias in this situation (and probably in many others), because I’m looking for hints of possibilities.

As I have said many times, I am interested in the journey, not the destination. The foreplay, the hiding, the shyness and then the surrender to passion.

My ideal scenario, a new shy girl, with no intention of letting her go, the boy is gentle with her, tries to break down the walls, the movements under the blanket begin, the girl’s first sighs are detected, she closes her eyes…the game begins. Will the boy succeed in arousing the girl, will she surrender and give in completely? Expectation is aphrodisiac for me.

Something like this requires an intimate atmosphere. Missing lights, under blanket…
The culmination of all this is the girl’s all brakes finally giving away. The dress flies all over the place, the blanket lands on the floor, the girl is grabbing what was not even a thought in her head a little while before.

That makes my fav realms list very unconventional for most of you here. Sex in the form of most realms is repulsive to me, anything with even a hint of the arranged is repulsive to me. I can’t even look in Henry’s realm. Except for forum drama, I love that.

And yes, it’s clear that this is why there’s not much going on for me on VHTV, we all know why the residents are here. It makes me appreciate it all the more when a seemingly realistic scenario happens, the last one was with Lynda & Blade and their first guest, Blade’s friend. Hot as fuck.

All of the above described makes the darkness for me a mysterious and magic feel.

You can freely call me weird. I am simply a hater of industrial fuckery.

1 Like

Ich bin ein hoffnungsloser Romantiker und stimme mit all Ihren Aussagen zu 100% überein. Nur fnde ich immer weniger Realms dir mir dies bieten

It’s nice to know I’m not the only one like that here :smile:

In fact, it is sometimes difficult to comment on a forum knowing that you love what most people hate. And vice versa. Especially when there are trouble makers in the topic.

Anyone remember Tanya in the Lucas&Amelie realm? How many nights it went adieu, for me an extremely hot affair. Worth every minute. But remember the reaction of people on the forum? All hell break lose. There was a lot of frustration, accusations, blaming, Carlos would go crazy… :rofl:

Damn, I’ve completely exceeded my writing quota for this week…

It’s time for

8wfsb

1 Like

What is so funny @Shyguy ? :thinking:

I am totally with you on this matter.

1 Like

well maybe you are not aware of her adventures in Xavier’s kingdom, to fuck a boy she sucked him without any inhibition in the room and had sex with him in the room where there were 2 or 3 other people. Another thing Denis, she is very good at oral sex, trust me, when your artifact softens up like it did yesterday, you can put it in her little mouth, she knows very well how to lift the snake

1 Like

That’s kind of very cool scenario, but won’t happen in a place like this.
And the setup here from last night just shows it, when was all so obviously since someone like her was placed here, hilarious the “shy” role play looking to her actions historic on cams fucking and sucking everywhere
Wondering if to complete the circle now next one will be Lisbet :rofl: :rofl:

Exactly, anyone who follows Lely’s history at all knows that she can be anything but shy.

To ‘lift the snake.’ Similar to syphon the Python?

it could be, but I think in that case it wouldn’t be a python, maybe a snake of more modest dimensions kkkk

Eleanor needed a full box with pills after she seen what Dennis did last night :crazy_face:

Surely you don’t want to claim that all this was booked and paid for by the manager (or a participant)?!

You’re ruining @John78 's whole notion of love. :innocent: :shushing_face:

Dennis met the beautiful girl (accidentally) outside and they went for a walk. Later they went to his apartment, coincidentally Eleanor wasn’t there. The beautiful girl relaxed with Dennis’ care so much that one got in the mood.

She later noticed the cameras again and became shy.

@DENNIS , did I tell the story correctly?

I can totally see he’s just walking by the street, surrounds a building and suddenly bumps into her and apply all of his seduction sk__ls: “Hey darling, wanna fuck??”

Whistle Whistling GIF

Didnt See You There Figure Skating GIF by Team USA

lets do it flirting GIF

Common Max, it was Kratos who’s done most of the seduction “work” :crazy_face:

GIF by artesanal de bebidas

Ну не совсем :joy: