Dennis & Eleanor

Да, но утром она пойдет на работу

1 Like

4 Likes

Lely is wonderful, she has a lot of passion and horny when she has sex, today the lucky one of the day is Denis. she is beautiful and sexy

1 Like

but it seemed to me that Dennis took a little hit or got tired, Lely wanted more, she turned and reared, but Dennis’s mechanism suddenly softened

She could at least take a shower so we could appreciate her in the clear

Maybe she was a little bit too horny and hot for him :crazy_face:

The average time for vaginal sex is 3-7 minutes so he wasn’t that far off the chart
How Long Should Sex Last? Is Longer Better? | Ro.

John Lewis Love GIF by John Lewis & Partners

Off course, it’s Marv who’s dragging the time down :crazy_face: :laughing:

This apartment is worse, shy guests, here the guests don’t do anything with light, they are afraid to show their bodies, they hide in the dark, and in amphibious mode, only monochrome images

Amyome got the video from de moment?

I have a feeling that you would only be satisfied with the lighting in the middle of a game in the stadium of the Champions League final?

It can also be in the Europa League game

Then the referee stands in the way and blocks his view… :joy:

well over here we have a video referee for that :slight_smile:

You mean extra for Carlos? :open_mouth: :joy:

Well I do not want to take sides with Carlos but it was a bit odd that they went from the well lit livingroom to the dark bedroom. Personally I made the decision to not watch them.
Would haven been different when they did everything from the beginning in the bedroom but this way it leaves the impression they made the views bad on purpose. Even more strange as everything was planned from the beginning anyways.

You know what I like about Carlos? He doesn’t give a fuck about the jokes I and anyone else create here given his comments about the lack of light. He doesn’t take it personally, it’s simply his thing.

I admit I was bothered at the beginning, but now I like his way of dealing with our complaints. Unconflicted, sticks with his wording.

And he’s actually correct in many cases.

Well he for sure has his point of view and he does not give in one bit. I am not a big fan of action in the dark too but you always have to watch the situation why this happened. I think it would be totally unnatural when people in bed get up to switch on the lights to have sex.
What I do not like is when they make it dark or move to a dark area on purpose like it happened last night.
So sometimes Carlos is right but I wish he would be more attentive to the whole situation.