Dennis & Eleanor

My dog takes the leash by himself when he wants to go out…

I think they want the dog locked in the bathroom, so they can have more images of the tenants fucking. Which they will spam this forum topic with.

I never said you called me the welfare police i meant in general. Seth and others had every right to have a problem with the way flora treated the dog even vhtv f___ed a video to be deleted to protect flora and you and some other turned a blind eye to it

I think the dog is totally underutilized and barely trained.

The dog wants to play and participate, you notice that very often when people have sex and he wants to participate or, for example, the underwear of the participants then plays along. He is also often alone … Yes, it’s Dennis’ dog and actually Eleanor has often taken care of the dog more than others until now.

Of course, her behavior today was not ok.

Dude please grow up and stop trying to drag me into conversations I was not involved in.

End off :point_down:

This dog is too big for such a small house… the a____l is already crazy in such a small space.

And suddenly Seth is ok with Kratos being totally abandoned and not taken out for days ? Oh wait, he (and others with the same agenda) can not troll Flora anymore for it so no matters now…such a shame :wink:

it has nothing to do with space I had 3 dogs and two cats in a house of 80sqm…(you have to take them out often during the day and not only to relieve themselves but also to play dogs need to be entertained )

2 Likes

This is especially dogs like this … this is now a house dog, which hardly comes out and has not even properly learned that you go to the toilet outside …

obviously you have to teach him that the needs are not done in the house…(but it takes time there are dogs that understand it right away others you have to stand behind him to make him understand things…it takes time and patience)

Having a problem with someone battering a dog to the point where vhtv had to intervene and got the video removed is not trolling mate

Usually it’s water

Oh well I meant some use water to train dogs to prevent them from doing something. No idea what is happening on the pic, I’ll check

nous avons enmmené notre chien en vacances.il a même fait de la voile . il avait un gilet de sauvetage . il étais heureux nôtre ZORBA.

I think some of the forum members in this topic need the spray bottle used on them today. They are being naughty and could use some training imho. :sweat_smile:

As long as there is (pure) water in it, that wouldn’t be a problem. But water in metal cans with a spray head would be very unusual … :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

il y a pas de mauvais chiens , mais des mauvais maîtres c’est certain.

I believe that poisitive reinf___ement method works much better :+1:

toilet pee GIF by MANGOTEETH

By the way, funny comment and it deserves a thumb up! Keep up the good work!

dresser les chats et les chiens avec de l’eau! il ont les neurones qui sont décalées lol.

1 Like