Dennis & Eleanor

the dream couple is back together … :wink:

I think the evening sex is coming soon … the TV is on … and both are on the couch :wink:

waiting eleanor isidor again

Change of location… Isidor & Lely are allowed to use the bedroom …

What a disgusting man! Can’t a motion of censure be made to him as in the policy so that he doesn’t appear again in this or any other apartment? I can’t stand him! @DENIS kick Isidor out of your apartment and out of your life because you’re going to end up like him or worse, it’s a recommendation.

I think Dennis has other problems right now and Isidor is making money here with Lely.

I’m not a friend of him either, but here he does the slightest damage and is useful for something… :joy:

Lucky you :rofl:

Everything is easily forgoten when you are the best Vhtv lover :upside_down_face:

The secret must be in the movies :thinking:

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

What’s that spray to keep the dog away? I call it a____l a___e.

And after that, he’s locked in the bathroom so they can be quiet.

1 Like

It is a____l a___e and most of these people really don’t know how to treat a____ls with respect and yet if you say anything you will get called the a____l welfare police.

so spraying a dog in the face then locking it in the bathroom while not taking it for walksand letting it s__t all over the house is ok to you guys @John78 @crossmyway. Shows what kind of people you are…

bro you and john just thumbs down my comment which means you must disagree with what i said unless you just did it to troll

looks like air freshener…(you don’t spray it on you dogs)…

notre chien zorba nous fait comprendre quand il veut sortir. en se plaçant devant la porte d’entrée. c’est une éducation a apprendre au chiot . c’est pas sorcier.

Nobody has called you the a____l police welfare James. Was your best buddy Seth trolling Flora day in day out because of Kratos when was actually Dennis’s dog. He always was using as a excuse the fact that Kratos is his favourite Vhtv participant. Suddenly, even if Kratos is totally abandoned by Dennis, he doesn’t say a single word…

P.S: the thumbs down is for the last part of your comment which is kindergartner level