Dennis & Eleanor

What do these pretty girls actually get for having to deal with such two male figures or even what is worse, have sex or something like that with them. It must be quite a lot.

The German national team for both men and women is not particularly good right now…

We’re always only preliminary round players… … at the moment

You don’t want to know…it will be a mix of distraction, money…contractual obligations…

and what I wonder too the more men are bastards the more women like it…(don’t ask me why I don’t know either)…

Where does the whipped cream end up?!

@Garrison183654 In my real life I have always behaved well with girls and yet always taken it up the ass…see friends who behave like s__t with girls and yet are very successful… :cry:

the game must have rules

1 Like

Of course…high viewership…all nude…sexual acts…

They get a place to s___p, food to eat, and maybe a little bit of pocket money.

Isidor also likes to cheat at the game… Dennis prefers to be naked right away, then he can do more… everyone has their own tactics here

If we wants to see what the best lover of vhtv looks like he needs to have a look at Elon he might learn a few things :joy::joy:

career choices, performing arts :wink:

I am not sure, but i suspect that is better than what they been used with before (otherwise will make no sense for them to keep coming)

The guys could learn quite a lot from Elon, especially how to deal with women… unfortunately we’re not supposed to talk about locations, but that also has a big influence here and there are also big differences.

That is very true Max. Elon has a more European attitude towards women.

As I said, if you know the locations, that says a lot … I would also say that Elon’s mental maturity and IQ is worlds higher …

And even he already had some power attitude a___e actions over some guests specially his “photo” clients

And manager from realm18 sometimes increases his realms workers portfolio after sex with “guests”

Yeah kimmich mentality is when some one feel so Powered its a meme

They have same mentality one for football one for pussies and free living😂