Dennis & Eleanor

Homeless & guests are now besieging the other apartments… :rofl:

Oh dear Isidor is really everywhere. Time to change the channel again.

I feel the same way wish he would just disappear

Oh come on, he’s the STAR of VHTV… the man who understands women, the best lover… just great

:speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :joy:

to be sure, that was ironic

He’s very confident.

Isidor have that kimmich mentality

What is that? Even google can’t help? :face_with_monocle: :smirk:

You don’t mean a German soccer player, do you?

1 Like

and always so even when they leave the project you find them all over the place…

• think that this is what Richmond meant

Kimmich is clearly a hugely influential member of Bayern’s current side and his nickname the ‘mentality monster’ sums up his incredible attitude, both on and off the pitch.

Courtesy of Microsoft

1 Like

As a party disruptor, they could go to Bella now…then they would have destroyed everything today…

What to destroy when it hasn’t even started ? :crazy_face:

When they are there, every little attempt will be destroyed … now there is still hope … the viewers think maybe something works better this time … even if it is 99% not the case … :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Lely showed up

2 Likes

Well, to compare Isidor with Kimmich is already a strong devaluation of Kimmich … :rofl: :joy:

Max, a very large number of viewers from the main site are not on the forum and from the ones that are, again, a very large majority don’t have a single clue about Isidor’s doings or they just simply don’t care

Denk niet dat dat zou lukken bij Flora .
Flora heeft alles goed in de hand bij feestjes , en maar goed ook

isdor is the centrepiece of the party, all the girls want him. :rofl: :face_with_peeking_eye:

Max I wasn’t trying to compare Isidor to Joshua Kimmich who is an influential member of both Bayern and the German National team. It was a search in response to Richmond’s original post. Sorry if I caused any offence

1 Like

I’m not a soccer fan… even though I live in Germany. :joy: