Deni

Exactly. I already hate this apartment and these guys

You wait ages for a gay apartment and its full of twinky young fem boys, who are cam whores. I’ll pass!!

Exactly. I will not be watching this unless they have sone good looking guests, not these fem boys.

1 Like

Everyone in this apartment has done cam shows recently at other +7 apartments. We can see the cam show ring lights in the bedroom here. I suspect that the manager has told them not to do cam shows for the first couple of days, but after that it will be near 24/7 camming.

Gay apartments on the project are always with fake couples and/or webcammers. I would love be able to watch an apartment with a real gay couple living in it. Sadly, the +7 manager is only interested in promoting the gay webcam studio.

1 Like

Gay apartments come and usually disappear for lack of interest. Having said that i suppose it is good to offer subscribers a choice.

1 Like

There’s a lack of interest because most gay viewers don’t want to see fake gay couples with 18 hours of camming in their apartment every day.

No-one can say for sure that there is a lack of interest in watching a real gay couple in an apartment, because VHTV hasn’t provided one in over 5 years now.

3 Likes

I remember they were Chad & Todd and left the project after a fight with knifes.

1 Like

What VV found was that there simply wasn’t sufficient subscriber base to make it viable .I don’t wish to pursue this however.

1 Like

That was 5 years ago. Now the subscriber base is much more stable and bigger so you can’t say this…

1 Like

No comment.

2 Likes

kijk dan niet en zeiken over hoe of wat

1 Like

The camming has begun. :cry:

1 Like

With so many lights he might get sunburn… :joy: :joy:

Oh well totally a place to ignore.

I have seen their videos (not many in the archives, if I remember correctly) but didn’t know about the knives.

Che avevo detto io? Non mi sbaglio mai!!! :rage::rage: È comparso già un PC in camera da letto. Sono dei buffoni. Sto appartamento è una buffonata !!! :rage::rage: Che schifo!!! Vergogna!!! Spero presto che venga chiuso e che spariscono dal progetto

1 Like

Spero che un giorno chi gestisce vhtv cambi regolamento da non ammettere piĂš gente del genere a fare show in cam :rage::rage: Fuori!!! :rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

Just ignore the apartment and this thread. The fewer people looking at it, the faster the apartment will be closed again.
But getting upset about insulting the tenants and thus drawing the interest of other users to the apartment will definitely have the opposite effect…

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:
wise

2 Likes

2 Likes